What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

axl rose

Bench
Daddy’s Home 7/10 - Exactly what’s on the tin, a bit light fun with good chemistry all around and just the right dose of silliness. Will Ferrell dials it down just enough and Marky Mark is his usual reliable self.
If there's a setting that mutes or digitally erases every scene Will Ferrell is in then id watch it.

Last edited:

azzah72

Bench
Good Time.

Has the dude from twighlight in it but don't let that deter you.

Amazing movie in the vain or mean streets or dog Day afternoon but with the visual style of Drive.

Great freaking movie. Viceral and manic.

Just popped up on Netflix, which is strange as I swear I saw it advertised in the cinema not long ago.

Recommended highly. 8/10

Zoidberg

First Grade
Life. Much better than I expected, had some good thrills and tension.
Would’ve loved it if, like an internet theory I’ve seen suggests, it was a prequel to the Venom movie coming out.

shiznit

Coach
Daddy’s Home 7/10 - Exactly what’s on the tin, a bit light fun with good chemistry all around and just the right dose of silliness. Will Ferrell dials it down just enough and Marky Mark is his usual reliable self.
Yeah I enjoyed it too... really good for a laugh.

The sequel looks funny also... the casting of John Lithgow as Will Farrell’s dad and Mel Gibson as Mark Whalbergs dad was pretty f**king perfect ... :joy::joy:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Was from 2005 but I hadn’t seen it, Coach Carter. Brilliant film based on a true story. Similar type movie to ‘Remember the Titans’ however I think I actually enjoyed this more. Samuel L Jackson is the man

Last edited:

PJ

First Grade
Better Watch Out. Above average teen slasher type thriller with a couple of interesting ideas.

Battle of the Sexes. Only watched it as I was out of options on a flight. Was better than expected and ok to watch. Bit over dramatic at times.

Ingrid Goes West. Not really my cup of tea.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Good Time.

Has the dude from twighlight in it but don't let that deter you.

Amazing movie in the vain or mean streets or dog Day afternoon but with the visual style of Drive.

Great freaking movie. Viceral and manic.

Just popped up on Netflix, which is strange as I swear I saw it advertised in the cinema not long ago.

Recommended highly. 8/10

Great to hear, have saved this one in my list along with The Place Beyond The Pines to watch this week on the train.

thorson1987

Coach
Coco. Daughter has been begging us to take her to watch it for a few weeks so we told her we would take her on her birthday which was today. Was not expecting much.

Was pleasantly surprised, and f**king Pixar needs to stop pulling at the heartstrings.

7/10

axl rose

Bench
The Man From Earth: 10/10

The Man From Earth: Holocene
4/10

Replace all the thought provoking dialogue from the original with characters acting like 12 year olds. Very disappointing sequel.

Last edited:

King hit

Coach
Saw Jumanji 2 and was pleasently surprised. Wasn't sure what I was in for but the story flowed on very well and had very good character development. Jack Black and the Rock played their roles superbly. I would recommend it.

Took the kids to watch Jumanji 2.

Enjoyable, well paced kids movie.

Wouldn't call an M rated movies with flirting, sex references and penis jokes a kids movie.

Latest posts