What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Travitoh

First Grade
How's the league looking for numbers? If you get it filled I'll look into opening up a Supercoach league if there's interest for that aswell

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Welcome aboard defending champ and welcome back to the forum.

Hahaha nah nah I didn’t win last year... we all won!!

I haven’t read up on the new rules yet but I’ll probably do it soon.

Everyone should play though. It’s a lot of fun. It makes you interested in NRL as a whole rather than just the Rabbitohs. It does make you pretty biased towards stats though which isn’t always the best representation of players ability. For example you get players like James Maloney who suck at fantasy but are great players in general.

Travitoh

First Grade
Not if Hunters finished 131st last year like he says........

Cmon guys we need more:

So far:
Callmack
R20
Hunter
Inkers
Itsa
STID

Join in the fun guys....

Supercoach is open! :smile:
If you all jump ship to Supercoach, we'll be able to fill a league pretty quickly i reckon :wink:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Supercoach is open! :smile:
If you all jump ship to Supercoach, we'll be able to fill a league pretty quickly i reckon :wink:
No thanks mate..... I won't rule it out fully though...

Problem is I have zero knowledge about anything to do with SuperCoach..

I'll stick by going with Callmack.....

Travitoh

First Grade
No thanks mate..... I won't rule it out fully though...

Problem is I have zero knowledge about anything to do with SuperCoach..

I'll stick by going with Callmack.....

It's pretty much the same idea with a handful of differences in scoring, pricing and selections.

callmack1

Staff member
Yea I'm not sure about Super Coach either. I won't rule it out but problem is, I already have a league organised with mates and I don't really wanna do both.

Latest posts