What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super league 2018

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Seems like a bit of a blast from the past or normal service resuming with the big boys all posting impressive wins.

Jack Walker is a amazing talent for a 18 year old
those try savers were amazing i think he had 4 all up and the commentators didnt relize how big he was when atkins jumped in the air if walker wasnt there to bump him into another direction they would be talking about how good the try was

adamkungl

Immortal
Catalans off to a flying start. Positive signs. Another year of progress and they could have a real crack at the Championship Shield in 2019.

JasonE

Bench
I honestly don't think the round one scores will prove much in the end, Cas for example were so underdone it was incredible, they could barely string a pass together.
Having said that Daryl Powell has made some big blunders which i didn't expect from such a top coach, Ben Roberts at fullback is a disaster.

adamkungl

Immortal
KR made a bit of a statement this morning. Didn't get the win but were right in there against a Leeds team who seemed to have an eye on next week. Conceded a late try which could have been disallowed for obstruction and then were disallowed one themselves for the same offence. Keinhorst 3 very good tries was the difference, and Ryan Hall matching last week's big play looks set for a big season.

Leeds will want to improve big time to beat the Storm if they come ready to play.

Hull KR have shown they won't be easy-beats, certainly didn't look like a Championship side today. Maybe Sheens has some coaching in him yet.

Leeds 20 - Hull KR 11

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Can someone explain why on earth huddersfield played warrington on a thursday night when it wasn't even a sky game?

Evil Homer

Staff member
Can someone explain why on earth huddersfield played warrington on a thursday night when it wasn't even a sky game?
Huddersfield Town are playing at home on Sunday at noon, the groundsman there requires 48 hours to change the pitch markings and prepare the surface etc between RL and soccer so they had no choice but to play on Thursday. Not sure why they didn't just request that the RFL reverse the home and away fixtures, I guess they didn't see it as an issue.

Latest posts