What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 NSWRL Senior Comps - ISP, Flegg, RMC, Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasseyShield86

Juniors
Hey guys can i get your opinion on Obed Karwhin big talk around Redcliffe hyping him up. I remember him playing hills ron massey and being quite average

rightleftin

Juniors
Hey guys can i get your opinion on Obed Karwhin big talk around Redcliffe hyping him up. I remember him playing hills ron massey and being quite average

I think your assessment is fairly accurate, he played 3 games in RMC then relegated to SS for 2 games then disappeared.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wasn't he highly feted by Wests Tigers when he was in their Holden Cup side?

ALX25

Juniors
Going to be quite a task to get a start in the Dolphins backline. Will likely have to fight his way into the team from the BRL A Grade competition.

rightleftin

Juniors
Blake Goodman, who played SS, RMC and ISP for Wests last year after moving from Blacktown mid season has now moved to Central Qld Capras.

Timmah

Staff member
Ringrose Park - Wenty v Bears tonight 7pm, Flegg on beforehand.

Timmah

Staff member
Other trials this weekend
Saturday @ Shellharbour Dragons v Bulldogs 1pm (ISP and Flegg mixed across 3 x 30min halves)
Sunday @ Wenty Park - GBW v BWSE RMC 3pm then Newtown v BWSE ISP 5pm

As I understand Parra NRL v Wenty ISP will be happening on Tuesday next week at the Old Salesyard Reserve, basically an opposed session.

rightleftin

Juniors
Anyone know if tom eisenhuth is still contracted to Penrith?

I think he must be - news.com.au said on Monday that although it was likely that Tyrone Peachey would replace the injured Dallin Watene Zelezniak in the NRL, other possible replacements are Christian Chricton, Caleb Aekins and Tom Eisenhuth.

rightleftin

Juniors
I wouldn't think its as strong as RMC, maybe its the same standard as SS.
The QLD cup isn't as strong as NSW cup.

I would say that the BRL would be close to RMC but I also prefer watching Qld Cup despite the poor performance of PNG in interstate challenge.

imgunawin72

Juniors
I think he must be - news.com.au said on Monday that although it was likely that Tyrone Peachey would replace the injured Dallin Watene Zelezniak in the NRL, other possible replacements are Christian Chricton, Caleb Aekins and Tom Eisenhuth.
Yeah mate thanks I saw that but I'm not sure its accurate, I'm sure I read somewhere else that he had been released by Penrith.

Status
Not open for further replies.