What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Mundine

Life's Good

Coach
This is what he does. I will always be in admiration of his exploits with us(apart from that 99 GF moment)but, honestly, the bloke is a non event nowadays..
Hopefully those vulnerable to his headline words don't fall into the trap of the media/politicians admonishing him which creates more unnecessary noise. He is a nuisance, nothing more, nothing less who thrives on the oxygen given by our clickbait loving media.

cussy

Juniors
I wouldn’t believe anything from that shit rag of a newspaper. It has always hated Mundine and the dragons. Full of agendas

RufusRex

Post Whore
There is a video of him openly saying homosexuals should face capital punishment. No agendas here. Just a fascist piece of shit.

did he? I thought he said the pedo's should be killed and that other homosexuals should do it behind closed doors.. Then again, I don't have an agenda on this one.

TruSaint

Referee
An outspoken, rich, publicity-craving doofus on a reality tv show said something horrendously dumb and offensive.

He could be the president of the united states

Dont often agree with Grouch, but this is the best analogy.

Was my favorite player, met him on several occasions, ,( circa 96 ) , always very welcoming, but he has disintegrated into a total agenda driven fool.

Sadly, his great athleticism will not surpass his offensive and divisive rhetoric.

Hills Dragon

Juniors
I know this is slightly OT, but I had to have a short rant.

Article - http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...t/news-story/0d52835ebb8b6281dbe6295f34ec3572

Mundine is pure scum, plain and simple. A vile, low-life, uneducated scumbag.
He is using the Muslim religion to hide behind his own disgraceful, harmful opinions. It's disgusting. Anybody who supports this flog needs to have a serious re-think about their life choices.

The club and its supporters should abandon any past, present and future links with this despicable human being.
I couldn’t agree more. He’s a self-anointed spokesman for indigenous Australians, always wanking on about our horrible, oppressive white culture, and yet he couldn’t last two weeks in the bush. Now he’s exposed himself as the worst kind of homophobe as well as a rabid racist. What a plonker.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
At one time the sky was the limit for him. Just another idiot that threw it all away.
to be fairto him, there was a while there where he was focussed on nothing but the sky...

271880-mundine-ottke.jpg

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
This is what he does. I will always be in admiration of his exploits with us(apart from that 99 GF moment)but, honestly, the bloke is a non event nowadays..
Hopefully those vulnerable to his headline words don't fall into the trap of the media/politicians admonishing him which creates more unnecessary noise. He is a nuisance, nothing more, nothing less who thrives on the oxygen given by our clickbait loving media.

Your a hard but fair man, LG.

since77

Juniors
Perhaps, but I believe Wilkins was the bigger wanker that day for asking him his opinion in the first place when he knew full well his response would be inflammatory....

Well that will do me - the guy who asks the question is a bigger clown than the guy who answered it with his disgusting and moronic support for a terrorist attack.

I like Wil Anderson’s latest comment on Mundine - “Mundine says watching gay people on TV might turn people gay. Glad I didn’t watch any of him on TV or I might have turned into a homophobic dickhead”