What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 NSWRL Senior Comps - ISP, Flegg, RMC, Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I've heard Cabra have signed a deal with Canterbury - so Dogs' ISP players would flow back to Cabra's RMC side, while the Flegg overflow would drop to Moorebank SS.

Anyone heard more?

imgunawin72

Juniors
I've heard Cabra have signed a deal with Canterbury - so Dogs' ISP players would flow back to Cabra's RMC side, while the Flegg overflow would drop to Moorebank SS.

Anyone heard more?
That would work now auburn are not there. Haven’t heard anything yet at cabra yet

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
well Hiroti also plays for wenty

unless of course there's a Hiroti who plays for norths.

Mawene Hiroti has been playing for North Sydney for several years.
upload_2018-2-9_14-48-4.png

Perhaps you're referring to Haimona Hiroti?

runrabbitrun

Juniors

Anyone heard more?
Their coach Chris Yates was at a Bulldogs golf day today, so fair to say it's real.

NaiveNumbskull

Juniors

They both came through Souths

I think theyre brothers. They both came through Souths. Haimona moved on after u20s. Mawene is still eligible for u20s and is signed with Souths til 2019. Is training with FG and might be 1 of the 6 development players.

rightleftin

Juniors
Glebe Burwood are fielding a very experimental starting side today with Jackson Garlick the only regular but have a useful bench in Adrian Haangana, Louis Meehan, Jesse Offen and Jo Dokinavalu. After a good first quarter, Glebe are falling short against Blacktown.

rightleftin

Juniors
Final score in RMC was Blacktown 38 Glebe 24 in a 5 quarter game. Sika Manu and Leva Li are backing up from the RMC game for Blacktown. With no Sharks playing, the Newtown side will be quite reflective of the Glebe Burwood RMC line up for the start of the season.

Billy B

Juniors
Final score in RMC was Blacktown 38 Glebe 24 in a 5 quarter game. Sika Manu and Leva Li are backing up from the RMC game for Blacktown. With no Sharks playing, the Newtown side will be quite reflective of the Glebe Burwood RMC line up for the start of the season.
Any chance of posting team lists for Blacktown for both games?Would be appreciated..

rightleftin

Juniors
Any chance of posting team lists for Blacktown?

I am listening to Steele sports so the guys I could pick up were:

RMC
Jake Pickering, Sean Fitzgerald, Mario El Boustani, Patty Apoloma, Jesse Jackson, Sika Manu, Dom Murphy, Sciglitano, Leva Li, Josh French and a number of other Polynesians.
ISP
John Folau, James Tuitahi, Honeti Tuha, Mailiko Filino, Verumu Mapesone, Tyler Cassell, Joe Tramontona, Cody Nelson, Tom Amone, Kamren Cryer

Final score ISP: Blacktown 20 Newtown 4

These teams will play again next week at Laybutt.

Last edited:

Billy B

Juniors

RMC
Jake Pickering, Sean Fitzgerald, Mario El Boustani, Patty Apoloma, Jesse Jackson, Sika Manu, Dom Murphy, Sciglitano, Leva Li, Josh French and a number of other Polynesians.
ISP
John Folau, James Tuitahi, Honeti Tuha, Mailiko Filino, Verumu Mapesone, Tyler Cassell, Joe Tramontona, Cody Nelson, Tom Amone, Kamren Cryer

Cheers,thanks...

Billy B

Juniors

RMC
ISP

Definitely Sika Manu?

imgunawin72

Juniors

Anyone heard more?
8 or 9 of the cabra blokes are trialling with the bulldogs ISP squad this Saturday 17th. So looks u are right about cabra n bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.