What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

AJB1102

First Grade
If all works out Barba will be a mighty Sharkie once again. Not sure when but I'd be reckoning on 2019, forget that last year with St Helens. I'd say he's got an out if any NRL side wants him.

If all works out Barba will be a mighty Sharkie once again. Not sure when but I'd be reckoning on 2019, forget that last year with St Helens. I'd say he's got an out if any NRL side wants him.

He will not just ditch St Helens because he says that he is indebted to them for standing behind him in his darkest days. Ben Barba is a man of honour., isn't he?

SBD82

Coach
You could do worse than ask Albert Kelly to get on the same flight. Very impressive how far his game has developed in his time in super league.

Ray McKigney

Juniors
Titans, Knights and the Roosters are interested in Tolman but apparently he is heading to the GC after they couldn't get Sam Lisone for this year.

They sure do love poaching, can't they develop their own stars.
What a f***king useless club.

The_Shield

Juniors
Titans, Knights and the Roosters are interested in Tolman but apparently he is heading to the GC after they couldn't get Sam Lisone for this year.

Bulldogs didn’t develop him, they poached him from the Storm. What’s the difference now to then?

betcats

Referee

Is Tolman a star? And the dogs don't exactly produce many stars these days. I mean you're upset that Tolman got poached, that speaks volumes.

Ray McKigney

Juniors
Is Tolman a star? And the dogs don't exactly produce many stars these days. I mean you're upset that Tolman got poached, that speaks volumes.
Tolman is a better player and person than that, he doesn't deserve to go to a club like the Titans.
They are a joke to the sport. They should just fold already.

As a Penrith fan you should be more concerned with your own stars. It seems like everyone bar Griffen is going elsewhere.

It's an interesting situation; Dogs don't want Tolman, Titans want Tolman but Tolman doesn't want to leave the dogs. Hopefully he stays with them but it seems very unlikely.

Dogs Of War

Coach
It's an interesting situation; Dogs don't want Tolman, Titans want Tolman but Tolman doesn't want to leave the dogs. Hopefully he stays with them but it seems very unlikely.

As a Dogs fan I hope he doesn't. He is a great player if you like a 7m hit up and a slow play the ball. He worked better when we had Graham and teams may have been confused if it was Graham or Tolman with the ball.