What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta trial

Spot On

Coach
Just hsving a look through the corresponding thread in the Eels forum hoping to find their line up. Have a read in there gents. Intersting summations of the Knights side, depth and quality. Then I read the Eels firsts and reserves teams. I must be underestimating their line up or they have a huge number of quality players to come back that I've forgotten about?

Joel-22

Juniors
So who's going to today's trial?

I'd really appreciate (as im sure others would) a match report on our reserve grade side. The more in-depth the better!

Frederick

Staff member
For those who haven't been counting, current scoreline after three games is 192-12

Noname36

First Grade
I can’t tell if it’s Ese’ese or Moga with this video but one of them keep missing crucial tackles.

Both Broncos players ironically.

Noname36

First Grade
Good play by Eels, long pass, but shit defence by us on the edges again sucked in all our defenders.

They’re leading us 8-6.

Latest posts