What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panther GIFS

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
giphy.gif
The most underrated moment in a Grand Final ever. The fu cking balls Priddis had to do that.

Pomoz

Bench
That 2003 team was so good. Entertaining, tough and determined. I forgot how good Priddis was that day. MOM by the length of the straight.

mxlegend99

Referee
giphy.gif

Round 25, 2010.
Burnsy wasnt talented. But the merkin always had a go.

Even better than this was his final game for us where he challenged a bloke twice his size and destroyed him. Turning the guy to drugs to try and have half the balls Burnsy had.

Sime_11

Juniors
Petero was sin binned/sent off (I forget) for something ridiculous from memory - the way the team responded after he was sent was a very proud day to be a panther.

I still remember looking over to the bulldogs fans/members imploding as they watched the game escape from their grasp - a fkn pure night that was :)

Sime_11

Juniors
The most underrated moment in a Grand Final ever. The fu cking balls Priddis had to do that.

indeed but also think his try was just as good, dragging opposition over the line with himself.

Im sure someone has a video of his reaction to getting the CC around his neck - that's worthy of a GIF in this thread :)