What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: South Africa v Australia at Newlands, Capetown, March 22-26, 2018

Fangs

Coach
That would be great show of leadership if CA made a statement - Australia certainly has often at all levels claimed some sort of moral leadership in cricket (the rest of us find it laughable) - nonetheless, real chance to show something real rather than endless sound grabs

Agreed. We are meant to uphold different standards and it's really the only response.

Fangs

Coach
As has been mentioned already Tim Paine looks like the logical candidate for captain.

Iafeta

Referee
I do find it extraordinary that Smith admits it was himself who led the on field cheating. And then says he thinks he’s the man for the job and shouldn’t lose his job because of it.

Amazing naivety.

I seriously doubt Sutherland has the balls to push for a leadership change. He shies away from confrontation and leaves everything to Lehmann who is always backing the overly aggressive pushing of the line. There’s no doubt in my mind the Australian team believe wholeheartedly that their attitudes are ok, I mean listen to how they defend sledging as being the Australian way even if opposition players take personal offence to it.

A culture of pushing so hard even if it comes in the way of disregarding sportsmanship is inherent in this team and has been for some time.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
LOL Sutherland what a gutless wimp.

Needs to dye his hair grey put in a pair of crappy glasses and it's Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave Gallop.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I do find it extraordinary that Smith admits it was himself who led the on field cheating. And then says he thinks he’s the man for the job and shouldn’t lose his job because of it.

Amazing naivety.

I seriously doubt Sutherland has the balls to push for a leadership change. He shies away from confrontation and leaves everything to Lehmann who is always backing the overly aggressive pushing of the line. There’s no doubt in my mind the Australian team believe wholeheartedly that their attitudes are ok, I mean listen to how they defend sledging as being the Australian way even if opposition players take personal offence to it.

A culture of pushing so hard even if it comes in the way of disregarding sportsmanship is inherent in this team and has been for some time.

I agree.

I've always hated sledging tbh - I know it's part of cricket, but let your bowling/batting do the talking.

The Australian cricket team is truly the epitome of arrogance.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
LOL this bloke is as Gutless as the Parramatta pack, he admitted he cheated but he needs some facts LOLOLOLOL!!!

This bloke should be working at a f**king Aldi seriously.

Timbo

Staff member
Pathetic from Sutherland.

He's admitted it you gutless coward. If you're really about protecting the integrity of the Australian team, show some f**king leadership

Mr Spock!

Referee
No, you're saying because other countries have cheated we should too.

Lol....no captain has lost their position over ball tampering.....

It didn't hinder Faf.

Seems there are double standards.

But there will be an investigation from CA.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sutherland hasn't even spoken to Smith, what an embarrassment this bloke is.

He shouldn't be running a lemonade stall.

Timbo

Staff member
Sutherland hasn't even spoken to Smith, what an embarrassment this bloke is.

He shouldn't be running a lemonade stall.

'Timezone differences'

It's called a telephone dickhead, get Smith out of bed if you have to.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Fish rots from the head up, no wonder cricket is in trouble in this country with this spineless worm.

Poor merkin needs some facts. LOL they admitted to it you dopey Victorian cretin.