What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Austin is a better 5/8 than Anthony Milford & Mitchell Moses

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah he's f**king excellent. Cant believe the bunnies let him walk.
I can... I thought he was overrated at the time.

Never would have thought he would be better than any of these 3. Although to be fair... I think all 3 would have been better at Roosters with Pearce and then Cronk as halves partners.

Bronco18

Juniors
Maloney doesn't let in as many tries as Moses does. Missed tackles is a blanket stat but not all come the same. Maloney tends to race off the line more and when he misses a tackle it doesn't always lead to a try. Plus he at least slows the players down.

Moses often just gets trampled or gets caught with a stray arm out and basically doesn't even slow the attacker down on the way through.

I think he'll get better, in fact he already had but he's still a huge liability in defence.

Moses is a good times player.

Plays off the back of a team riding a wave but otherwise disappears when times are tough.

Probably has the highest ceiling of the three, but he comes across as a whiny bitch.

Generalzod

Immortal
That's because he stood up to the Gladiator and they don't like that.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I would take Milford over Moses myself, meanwhile Austin has been left right out, cannot even get a bench spot in a side 0-3.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
So apparently Austin turned down a 3 year 850k a season contract with Canberra last season. In hindsight I guess you could say it was a bad call, but good on the bloke for backing him self. I was really annoyed when we let him go at the Tigers & decided on Moses as our 5/8th. I don't get too watch many Canberra games, could I get a fans opinion on what's gone wrong?

Life's Good

Coach
So apparently Austin turned down a 3 year 850k a season contract with Canberra last season. In hindsight I guess you could say it was a bad call, but good on the bloke for backing him self. I was really annoyed when we let him go at the Tigers & decided on Moses as our 5/8th. I don't get too watch many Canberra games, could I get a fans opinion on what's gone wrong?

1A50894E-EAF0-4514-9948-1E903AEFCA8A.jpeg

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/is-ricky-stuart-the-most-overrated-coach-ever.429493/

nick87

Coach

Cant read defence, has seemingly alienated his team mates (some smoke around that here in CBR), his passing game hasnt developed at all, nor has his kicking game... probably because he's coached by a f**king idiot whose history with halves is akin to Hilter's history with jews.

All in all, it's been a total shit show. Haha.

Bronco18

Juniors
I would take Milford over Moses myself, meanwhile Austin has been left right out, cannot even get a bench spot in a side 0-3.

Eh, I have a feeling Milford will have a big year (forever the optimist when it comes to my Broncos ;) ), but to unlock his full potential I think he needs a Cronk, a Taylor or even a Reynolds inside of him.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Eh, I have a feeling Milford will have a big year (forever the optimist when it comes to my Broncos ;) ), but to unlock his full potential I think he needs a Cronk, a Taylor or even a Reynolds inside of him.
Maybe so, but none of these three will ever be in Wally's, Fittler's or Lockyer's class.

Latest posts