What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ball Tampering

Front-Rower

First Grade

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Steve Smith is an Aussie
He wears a baggy cap
And when he saw some sticky tape
He said i'm having that
He gave it Cameron Bancroft
Who rubbed it on the ball
Those cheating Aussie convicts
They'll never change at all

Mr Spock!

Referee
Did you read the article or see the segment? It's would be a ban on abusing the opposition not a ban on telling them they are swinging the bat like a rusty gate.

Lol...players to be banned for swearing....

Only in Australia though.....

Snowflakes are trying to destroy cricket in this country.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you read the article or see the segment? It's would be a ban on abusing the opposition not a ban on telling them they are swinging the bat like a rusty gate.
Yeah, this mental disintegration bullshit needs to end.

Case in point, all those articles etc you see with the greatest sledges of all time, none of them involve Aussies under Waugh/Ponting/Clarke/Smith for being witty. They just talk like shitmerkins.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Lol...players to be banned for swearing....

Only in Australia though.....

Snowflakes are trying to destroy cricket in this country.

Yet you want to give these blokes a pat on the back, say what they did was okay and welcome them back with open arms..talk about snowflakes.....

Mr Spock!

Referee
Yet you want to give these blokes a pat on the back, say what they did was okay and welcome them back with open arms..talk about snowflakes.....

You mean having penalties consistent with every other test playing country....then yes.

People like you want a team of snowflakes.

T-Boon

Coach
Can't see them being allowed to play in the test team this summer. Especially on the hallowed turf of the MCG on boxing day.

Haha, This isn't the first time you have said that. I plan to take a dirty dump on the MCG turf one day. It is a filthy old whore of a car park.

Front-Rower

First Grade
You mean having penalties consistent with every other test playing country....then yes.

People like you want a team of snowflakes.

They did it! They did it too!!! That's all you have got

I want the captain, vice captain and the team that they lead not to be as weak as piss and sit around talking about ways they can deliberately break the rules then execute it. All Steve had to do, if you believe Jim Maxwell's account of events, was to tell Warner to pull his head in and stop and this wouldn't have happened. If it did, Smith would not be in the position he is today and it would have been all on the other two.

Mr Spock!

Referee
They did it! They did it too!!! That's all you have got

I want the captain, vice captain and the team that they lead not to be as weak as piss and sit around talking about ways they can deliberately break the rules then execute it. All Steve had to do, if you believe Jim Maxwell's account of events, was to tell Warner to pull his head in and stop and this wouldn't have happened. If it did, Smith would not be in the position he is today and it would have been all on the other two.

Actually I want sentences which are transparent and consistent.

Something which the ACA has brought up.

Good luck if you think anyone's gonna put up with the pus delivered in the fourth test.