What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Cowboys

sup42

Juniors
Someone told Porkies I recon with the Titans crowd.

The media were claiming 18 thousand Pre sold.

Turned out to be 14k.

Eric ?

" Popular Franchise for sale...roll up ladies and Gentlemen for the greatest show on Earth"

Blair

Coach
I think there’s simply a lot relieved fans.

Yes, relieved, not pissed-off, embarassed...

I was the latter once, last year at Penrith. I covered up my Warriors gear upon leaving the ground. I feel great shame in telling you guys that I was like that fellow in the bible, the one, 'before the rooster crows three times...'

spear tackle

Juniors
So Gavey aside, that's full strength?

Once Beale gets fit I wonder who he replaces, if anyone.

I've been wondering that as well since everyones been pulling their weight so far this year, we've seemingly gone from having hardly anything in the way of centres to having almost too many to choose from in a couple of seasons.

sup42

Juniors
Yes, relieved, not pissed-off, embarassed...

I was the latter once, last year at Penrith. I covered up my Warriors gear upon leaving the ground. I feel great shame in telling you guys that I was like that fellow in the bible, the one, 'before the rooster crows three times...'
Could be worse.
The Romans could have Crucified you upside down...always look on the bright side of life....'always look on the light side of life...

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Someone told Porkies I recon with the Titans crowd.

The media were claiming 18 thousand Pre sold.

Turned out to be 14k.

Eric ?

" Popular Franchise for sale...roll up ladies and Gentlemen for the greatest show on Earth"

All ticketed members count as presales I think. If 2.5k members don’t show on gane day there’s your discrepancy with the turnstile numbers

Latest posts