What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Appoint Brad Arthur as Head Coach (Part Deux)

Dibs

Bench
I know that dude. Isn’t this forum like a post game conversation in a virtual sense with fellow Parra mates?

That’s how I feel buddy. I’m sick of it. If we were together at a bar we’d drink beer and talk about it.

Why is it so offensive ? I don’t get it. I’d tell Arthur to his face if I had the chance. He needs to leave.
It’s not offensive at all. Just funny how you word it like you are talking directly to him. Don’t take me to seriously, I don’t

Bazal

Post Whore
It’s not offensive at all. Just funny how you word it like you are talking directly to him. Don’t take me to seriously, I don’t

Well I f**ken do! This place is f**ken life and death, f**ken!!@!!!!!!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Is that a real fact or a hineyrulz made up fact ?

I believe there may be some truth to it.

I remember an article about the early 90's whether sterling and Fitz met with a current origin forward to discuss signing with the eels. Sterling mentioned the forward would have signed with us if Fitz had slightly increased our offer which he refused to do.

Gronk

Staff member
I believe there may be some truth to it.

I remember an article about the early 90's whether sterling and Fitz met with a current origin forward to discuss signing with the eels. Sterling mentioned the forward would have signed with us if Fitz had slightly increased our offer which he refused to do.

How does that link in with the allegation that Fitzy was using some of the NRL cap for the licensed club renovations ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Is that a real fact or a hineyrulz made up fact ?
Everyone knows how shit the squad was back then, and all the money was getting funnelled into the Leagues club.

From 89-95 we spent the bare minimum and relied on Juniors it wasn’t till the superleauge war that Fitzy opened the purse strings. Didn’t we win just 3 games in 95??? You reckon we were spending all we could on players???

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gronk defending his mate Fitzy.

Hardly a surprise just look at the team and the results for the 6 years I’m talking about.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
How does that link in with the allegation that Fitzy was using some of the NRL cap for the licensed club renovations ?

Fair enough, but the implication from the article was Fitz refused to spend on the side to instead focus on the club.

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk defending his mate Fitzy.

Hardly a surprise just look at the team and the results for the 6 years I’m talking about.

Actually I was more angling that for a f**king long time the NRL has given the clubs 100% of the cap. So how do you then spend some of it on a pokie den ?

BTW Fitzy was never my mate. I just disliked Spags more.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Actually I was more angling that for a f**king long time the NRL has given the clubs 100% of the cap. So how do you then spend some of it on a pokie den ?

BTW Fitzy was never my mate. I just disliked Spags more.
Don’t you mean ARL??

The NRL didn’t exist till 98, and it was only ever a grant the clubs could do as they please with it. They could of blown it on Coke and Hookers if they wanted(Bern I’m looking at you)

It’s only till recently that clubs have had to spend 90% of the cap so there was nothing to stop Fitzy back then to spend as little as he pleased.

And not a mate of Fitzy’s???? You defend the bloke every chance you get .

Latest posts