What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Sea Eagles @ Lottoland

Who will win? Round 6: Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 6
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers
Lottoland, Brookvale (TICKETS)
Sunday 15 April 2018

Gates 11:15am / HMatts PAR v MAN 11:30am / SG Ball CAN v MAN 1:10pm / NRL 4:10pm

TL-MAN18.png

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Brad Parker 3. Dylan Walker 4. Brian Kelly 5. Akuila Uate 6. Lachlan Croker 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Addin Fonua-blake 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Martin Taupau 11. Joel Thompson 12. Jack Gosiewski 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Jackson Hastings 15. Shaun Lane 16. Lloyd Perrett 17. Frank Winterstein 18. Matthew Wright 19. Jonathan Wright 21. Taniela Paseka 22. Toafofoa Sipley

TL-WST18.png

1. Corey Thompson 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Alex Twal 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Ben Matulino 11. Chris Lawrence 12. Robert Rochow 13. Matt Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Josh Reynolds 15. Josh Aloiai 16. Michael Chee Kam 17. Sauaso Sue 18. Tim Grant 19. Chris McQueen 20. Tyson Gamble 21. Tuimoala Lolohea

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis, Drew Gough
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Ben Galea

Feeder team matches
SEA EAGLES (NSWRL - Blacktown Workers) & WESTS TIGERS (NSWRL - Wests Magpies)
SAT (AEST)
Norths (SOU) v Wests Tigers / Magpies @ North Sydney Oval, Flegg 11:15am / ISP 1pm
Warriors v BWSE @ Mt Smart Stadium, Flegg 10:45am / ISP 12:45pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Shredder

Juniors
13+ for me.
Even without Packer.
Someone else will come in with a point to prove.
Benji himself said he had a soft game this week, another point to prove.
I f**king hate Manly - we have a point to prove.

;)

Vic Mackey

Referee
Big game

Packers a massive loss and they’ll likely have Tommy Turbo back which makes them a 12+ better point team. ET should be back but he doesn’t bring what Rusty does.

Nice 8 day lay off for us. Hopefully we don’t get raped by the refs like last time we played at Brookie. I’ll go is 20-12

BrotherJim05

Bench
First game this year I'm genuinely worried about. If Manly turn up they will punish us. Packer is a huge loss, whichever prop we bring in will have to play out of their skin. I'm hoping to see Sue on the bench and having a blinder

Tiger Ted

Bench
Manly at Brooky & Tommy turbo expected to play should provide our robust defence with our toughest test yet.This will b a ripper of a game on a forecast sunny Sunday arvo.

super_coach

First Grade
We have a reserve grade with a lot of hungry players just waiting for a shot at the top grade. We are the one club that can afford a few injuries as we spread our cap
Evenly over the whole roster. Although it will be a big test as people now expect us to win

Tiger Ted

Bench
We have a reserve grade with a lot of hungry players just waiting for a shot at the top grade. We are the one club that can afford a few injuries as we spread our cap
Evenly over the whole roster. Although it will be a big test as people now expect us to win
The betting agencies don’t expect us to win as per usual as we r outsiders again this wk v manly.

We should b able to frustrate the heck out of manly by limiting there ability to score.They r nowhere near as strong as the storm in the middle.If Benji & Brooks were to both play well we win this comfortably.

Tigerm

First Grade
The betting agencies don’t expect us to win as per usual as we r outsiders again this wk v manly.

We should b able to frustrate the heck out of manly by limiting there ability to score.They r nowhere near as strong as the storm in the middle.If Benji & Brooks were to both play well we win this comfortably.
I think it will be Josh and Luke starting and Benji on the bench. I am not sure if Benji's body is holding up to the rigger of 80 min games every week these days and Josh was our star signing. We will know today however.

Tiger05

First Grade
I wonder how Reynolds is going to play. He was ordinary in the trials. I hope he comes good because he has a 4 year contract.

Manly at Brooky & Tommy turbo
matched or at least I hope, the enthusiasm of a guy who brings that to his game and has been waiting for his 1st game for his new team. Plus AloIai to get more minutes and go out trying to keep his place in the 17 when Packer comes back (and having all players fit).

Just hope that Reynolds is 110%

Tom Turbo will be out to make sure the Blues selectors have him in their minds.

I did initially pick us 1-12 but I have a nasty feeling they will look to go wide early in numbers to try and isolate our edge defenders. They have the team capable of doing it.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I wonder how Reynolds is going to play. He was ordinary in the trials. I hope he comes good because he has a 4 year contract.

I thought he was alright against the cows, everyone was shit against Cronulla. We’ve seen how much having Liddle back has helped the halves in the last 2 games.

Josh will take a backseat and let Brooks control everything. He’ll be fine.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I thought he was alright against the cows, everyone was shit against Cronulla. We’ve seen how much having Liddle back has helped the halves in the last 2 games.

Josh will take a backseat and let Brooks control everything. He’ll be fine.
I hope I’m wrong but I have a hunch that Liddle will go back to reserve grade for match fitness if reynolds is fit for this week.Hopefully Godinet is the one who makes way for reynolds but I can’t IC dropping him just yet.

Eisenhuth should start as prop & Et will b lock.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
1 Corey Thompson, 2 David Nofoaluma, 3 Esan Marsters, 4 Kevin Naiqama, 5 Malakai Watene-Zelezniak, 6 Benji Marshall (c), 7 Luke Brooks, 8 Alex Twal, 9 Jacob Liddle, 10 Ben Matulino, 11 Chris Lawrence, 12 Robbie Rochow, 13 Matthew Eisenhuth

Interchange: 14 Josh Reynolds, 15 Josh Aloiai, 16 Michael Chee-Kam, 17 Sauaso Sue

Reserves: 18 Tim Grant, 19 Chris McQueen, 20 Tyson Gamble, 21 Tuimoala Lolohea

Vic Mackey

Referee
Interested to know what’s going on with Tui, is it hammy or form? We’ll miss his goal kicking whatever it is.

Glad to have Nofa and Grub back. Liddle will star at 9. Wonder who gets the 17th spot out of Grant or Sue, whoever it is gets a great chance to shine