What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First competition of the year. Where will we finish?

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Round 6 : 10th
Round 12 : 8th
Round 18 : 7th
Final : 6th.

I'm being optimistic cos the grand final is on my birthday and the last time I legitimately considered shouting myself a birthday trip for it (which ultimately fell through) was the last time they made it in 2011.

Optimism yay!!!!

Round 6 - 13

Round 12 - 12

Round 18 - 13

Finish - 14

Ran out of time to analysis, good stab in the dark.
Assumed SK keeps his job for a full season and we dont recruit 2 massive forwards.

ozenzud

Juniors
This could easily be the closest NRL season of all time. Only the storm, cowboys and maybe the roosters are out in front. The rest of the teams have a bit of strength and fragility about them. How about the changes in 1/2s across the comp. Pearce, Moylan, Green, Cronk, Cartwright, Hunt, Foran, Maloney, Reynolds all changing clubs. Sure I missed one or two as well. That creates a lottery in my view. Who will fire and who won't.

But more hope after the first game but not carried away. Warriors to finish

Rd 6: 6
Rd 12: 7
Rd 18: 12
Finish: 12

Blair

Coach
This could easily be the closest NRL season of all time. Only the storm, cowboys and maybe the roosters are out in front. The rest of the teams have a bit of strength and fragility about them. How about the changes in 1/2s across the comp. Pearce, Moylan, Green, Cronk, Cartwright, Hunt, Foran, Maloney, Reynolds all changing clubs. Sure I missed one or two as well. That creates a lottery in my view. Who will fire and who won't.

But more hope after the first game but not carried away. Warriors to finish

Rd 6: 6
Rd 12: 7
Rd 18: 12
Finish: 12

You had the distinct advantage of doing this after our first game!

ozenzud

Juniors
Entries closed at kick-off for round 1.
As we are playing for huge prizes, I don't care......and I don't think its an advantage if warriors are true to form which I hope they don't) because they are incredibly inconsistent and highly likely to get flogged by the Titans next week and be ods on for the spoon.

Rich102

Staff member
Yeah, wasn't trying to rule you out ozenzud. Really probably gave you little advantage.
However it was in the rules at the start of the thread.

Rich102

Staff member
After the first round (1 of 4):
Blair -2
Sup 42 -4
MKEB -6
Evil Mush -7
Villa the Gorilla -9
Ozbash -9
Iron Lion -9
Warrior Soul -10
Phil Smith -10
R&S -11
The DMC -11
vvvrulz -11
Skinner -11
Shaun Hewitt -12
jaseg -13
Zero -13
mikeob -13
JJ -13

ozenzud

Juniors
The start has delighted everyone and it will be hard to be disappointed from here, given how negative I was at the start, but given we have been in the top 4 for the who season and nearly half way now, I realized how important this game v Rabbits is. Lose and we could be down to 6th.

Still good on early season predictions, but I was getting used to top 2 or 3.

sup42

Juniors
Still cannot believe it some days...watching tonights game you hear the Aussies selling the Warriors as one of the big Matches in the biggest Saturday clash in the last ten years and you gotta pinch yourself,

Boy we were bad,

We are going to lose a couple of points or four during the Rep round....we sure do need this one.

We could break away this weekend.

Rich102

Staff member
You're the man Blair.

After the second round (2 of 4):

Blair -2
Sup 42 -9
MKEB -9
Evil Mush -10
Ozbash -13
Warrior Soul -13
Villa the Gorilla -14