What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FRICTION

Old Timer

Coach
This place is getting to be like Hillsong.
We need a complete meltdown to get things going again.
Bloody Vas bailed out just at the time we needed him most.
f**k you Widdop it's all your fault, your desire to keep playing good footy has cost us one of our most revered posters.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Thats
thats a myth bit like hayne!
The myth is that they lost the plane and couldn't find it. Do you really think that they can lose a commercial airliner today? Don't believe the media. Rolls Royce engines have transponders in them. It should have been impossible to lose the plane. It was most likely a black opps/secret service operation. The pilot on of MH370 also had a flight simulator with with De Garcia on it.

You do know about Freescale semiconductors and Blackstone who is majority owned by Jacob Rothschild?

ouryears

Bench
The myth is that they lost the plane and couldn't find it. Do you really think that they can lose a commercial airliner today? Don't believe the media. Rolls Royce engines have transponders in them. It should have been impossible to lose the plane. It was most likely a black opps/secret service operation. The pilot on of MH370 also had a flight simulator with with De Garcia on it.

You do know about Freescale semiconductors and Blackstone who is majority owned by Jacob Rothschild?
Why did De Garcia base want a plane full of people?

ouryears

Bench
it’s Diego Garcia
Oh those guys who can cloak things meaning you could hide your army and tanks as they advanced on the enemy

You would think if you wanted those guys you could just kidnap them ....without killing 250 other people

I guess I am open minded about it,

The last people I trust would be governments of any country, so quite possible I guess

Why did De Garcia base want a plane full of people?
Thier a small island and thier population was in decline, they tried getting a small boat on a 3 hour cruise, but they made a radio with coconuts and contacted the outside world.
They are hoping a plane load of Asians will be more cooperative.