What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s the matta with Parra?

There's just a few too many lazy, overrated players in their squad some of which only perform at their best when looking for Origin selection.

Mitchell Moses - Worst half in the game, absolute jerk as well. Most overrated player I've ever seen in 30 years.
Michael Jennings - Lazy, overrated. Has somehow just done enough to make rep sides.
Jarryd Hayne - Extra lazy, fat slob of an outside back. Can win you a game if he got in shape, and applied himself. Won't.
T-Rex - Nuff said.

All overrated.

How many times have I said overrated? They're f*ckin overrated.

Nathan Brown is a clown.

Corey Norman is a bigger clown.

Kenny Edwards is the biggest clown.

Bevan French is scared.

Their overall pack sucks. Beau Scott is over the hill.

Their coach looks like my Dad.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Brad Arthur is garbage,signs two of the most maligned players in history in Tony Williams and Jarryd Hayne and than chucks in a reverse grade Roosters donkey in Kane Evans to complete the 3 stooges

Sack that bald moron.

t-ba

Post Whore
Brad Arthur is garbage,signs two of the most maligned players in history in Tony Williams and Jarryd Hayne and than chucks in a reverse grade Roosters donkey in Kane Evans to complete the 3 stooges

Sack that bald moron.

The only good thing he ever did for Parra was completely derail Manly's 2014 campaign.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The culture at the club. This mob hasn't been successful for a long time, yet has so much going for it - it's reasonably wealthy, its got a vast junior and supporter base. But from the top right down to the bloke cleaning the dressing room post game there's something not right with the club.

They're basically Sydney's version of the Raiders.

2141 fella

Juniors
Hmmm, let’s see ....
First step is to admit there is a problem.
Seems that everyone agrees that Hayno playno is crappo, that’s a good start.
Next is Moses. Mitchy witchy whiny lil bitchy. If only the councils would build a decent slope into the fields, he’d be putting in some great halves of footy. He really should be showing his competitive streak by swearing at more of his teammates. There’s no I in team, but there sure as hell is ME, eh Mitchy ?
I feel bad for Parra fans, but then remember rhyno and razorramon.
And who could forget witty.
So apart from those 2 lightweight downhill skiers, the rest of your team is disinterested. Maybe Gutho doesn’t deserve his sentence.
Every red blooded WT supporter is enjoying moses’ tantrums and tears oh so much .
Parramatta doesn’t matter.

Latest posts