What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ownership of being wrong thread 2018

David brown

Juniors
We are no where as good as a lot of people on here think we are... We have played countless bad teams and are only lucky to have 2 losses...

Abacus

Juniors
I'll put my hand up for Whare. I was hoping he'd rediscover his previous form. Having said that we're already playing 2nd rowers in the centres so not sure what other option we have.

I'll put my hand up for Whare. I was hoping he'd rediscover his previous form. Having said that we're already playing 2nd rowers in the centres so not sure what other option we have.
How long can we wait for the Whare from 3+ years ago? its sad but hes done

mxlegend99

Referee
To be fair its still to early to make a call.

Anyone thinking a win over out of form teams proved anything is 100% wrong. But until we're properly tested we still don't know where we sit. We just need to be patient (unlikr our team) and see sherewe sit after different challenges.

I honestly had us 13+ today... and felt like every step of the way we would come good. Sucked to be so wrong .

You can say what you like, without him, no chance we would have won that game with the injuries we have.

There is no way we would be 2nd on the ladder if we had Moylan trying to steer us around the park.
Its well known the Dally M judging is badly flawed but anyone not giving JFH the 3 points last night really has no idea about rugby league.

And yes Jimmy is a better game manager right now

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Its well known the Dally M judging is badly flawed but anyone not giving JFH the 3 points last night really has no idea about rugby league.

And yes Jimmy is a better game manager right now

I don’t know for sure Maloney got the 3pts.
But do you honestly think fish played a bigger role in the win than Maloney?

Fish went well, don’t get me wrong, but thought quite a few players were better.

Peachy was really good.
DWZ was excellent from the back.
Mez was good.

I don’t think fish was better than any of those guys. But I think Maloney played the biggest part in our win. Just my opinion though.

I don’t know for sure Maloney got the 3pts.
But do you honestly think fish played a bigger role in the win than Maloney?

Fish went well, don’t get me wrong, but thought quite a few players were better.

Peachy was really good.
DWZ was excellent from the back.
Mez was good.

I don’t think fish was better than any of those guys. But I think Maloney played the biggest part in our win. Just my opinion though.
Their first try was 100% on Jimmy rushing out and he played a bit part in the second.
Fish was an absolute beast last night

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Their first try was 100% on Jimmy rushing out and he played a bit part in the second.
Fish was an absolute beast last night

Both of their try’s was 100% because Kikau was playing in the centres and didn’t read the play correctly.

It’s a very hard position to defend in, our structure was all wrong. As soon as Yeo went into the backs it was fixed.

Latest posts