What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 Vs the DOGS

franklin2323

Immortal
2 of our back 3 likely out for the year. Katoa showing we need a bench hooker. CHN playing well means Atleast a bench spot... Watch it happen

If we need a bench hooker, just drop Peachey. We’ll be without him soon enough anyway. He doesn’t deserve it, but the team comes first.

If Blake is moved to the wing that’ll be an absolute joke.

Panfa

Juniors
Wallace and may should be back this week and i expect phillips to get a call up on the wing scoring a hatrick in isp

Panfa

Juniors
Zelezniak chrichton peachey whare phillips may maloney fisher harris kikau yeo merrin wallace tamou res leota tamou harawira-neara katoa that should be the 17 to tackle the cowboys

OldPanther

Coach
What about the coach almighty Brennan ruining Cartwright by playing him at 6? Unbelievable.

I can understand the temptation but it's a stupid decision by any coach. Let the bloke develop as a running edge forward with good ball skills.

I get the argument that Griffin was put in a tough position as far as roster goes but Brennan is just using him to put pressure on LG and it's silly.

mxlegend99

Referee
Youre not wrong Marty. Brennan is ruining his career.

Carty isn't a 6 and never will be. Any time he spends there is just holding his potential development as a second rower back... which in all honesty looks like its never happening now. Sadly you can't develop in a position you rarely get to play.

Imagine Wade Grahams career now if he had stayed at 6 and not been moved permanently to the back row. He was a more natural 6 than Carty yet he never would have become the player he is today if he stayed there.

What about the coach almighty Brennan ruining Cartwright by playing him at 6? Unbelievable.

The thing is, Cartwright is just never going to be a high quality back rower.

So I get the temptation to move him, even though I said otherwise at the time.

He’s kinda a 5/8 trapped in a backrowers body. He’s just not tough enough to be a forward.

OldPanther

Coach
The thing is, Cartwright is just never going to be a high quality back rower.

So I get the temptation to move him, even though I said otherwise at the time.

He’s kinda a 5/8 trapped in a backrowers body. He’s just not tough enough to be a forward.

Which is a shame because he can bend the line. He seems to forget how big he is.

Kilkenny

Coach
Sadly Bryce is going very, very ordinary at present.

Personally I don’t think it would make any difference what position he playshe is just soft, lack’s any sort of passion or intensity in his play.

If his lack lustre form continues for much longer coach Brennan will have no option but to punt Bryce to the Queensland Cup.

Sadly Bryce is going very, very ordinary at present.

Personally I don’t think it would make any difference what position he playshe is just soft, lack’s any sort of passion or intensity in his play.

If his lack lustre form continues for much longer coach Brennan will have no option but to punt Bryce to the Queensland Cup.
Agree but a simplified role would help I think. Being in the halves isn't helping

unKwn

Juniors
Sucks about the injuries cat bros. As soon as it looks like you’ll be having a consistent season bam everyone starts falling down like flies

Hopefully the replacements can do their jobs and step up. I like you guys
awww thwnks

Latest posts