What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

giboz71

First Grade
so what was the logic in having the wingers on the other side last year? same players but opposite sides. always felt Nightingale does better on the right so why was it different last year? anyone know?

Nighty scored 16 tries last year on the left.

I’m pretty sure the same ratio applies this year, regardless of the player.

Old Timer

Coach
This has got me stumped too. I feel as though we May never know.

Whatever the reason, I think it has been proven wrong this year.
Well seeing there had been a constant drought of tries on the right wing maybe Nighty played left wing the last couple of years so he could score a few tries and thus get his new contract.
Nene is up for renewal this year so he now gets a chance on the left wing so he can get a few tries and then get an upgraded contract.

ouryears

Bench
This is what I'm getting at, last year and the year before he was a control freak trying to tell players exactly how to play. Now we have players allowed to play whats in front of them. I just find it hard to believe that such a dramatic personality shift can voluntarily take place.

The big change is we now have a half back who can organise the team to be in the right position to play what's in front of them.

We can play what's in front of us, BUT we still need to first set it up with good metres, good field position, and confidence from the entire team that our playmaker WILL get us into the right areas of the field "To Go For It".

Without a good half back, if we tried playing what's in front of us, I think it would be a rabble.

A good halves pairing, a strong forward pack... and then playing what's in front of us, should keep working.

But Hunt is the key.

Last edited:

ouryears

Bench
Meh. Sack him.

Place.
CEOs Office. Dragons club.
Monday 7th May 2018.

Episode 1.
Oh, Hi Mary, come in.
So you want a 3 yr extension
I hear?

I tell you what, if I am in Bali in Sept you can clean out your office.

But if I am at Homebush watching the boys in the big one, I will give you a good end of year performance review and I might even cancel Belly aches new contract with us.

Fair enough!
That's a good boy.

gregstar

Referee
He hasn’t won anything.

Get us to the grand final and I’ll reconsider.

Until then, he remains in the f**koff tray which is beside the out tray.

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
Keeping the thread high on page one until we win the big one.

Nothing else will do. I have a long memory of pain and anguish.

No time for any of us to be complacent. He needs to keep up the fire in his belly to prove the doubters wrong. No excuses.

How so? Mary's tactics are good, Rabbits game plan poor? Explain yourself.

Straight Shooter
He’s hardly being “schooled”were playing bad and a few contentious calls hardly represents being schooled we beat them a few weeks ago and Mary really schooled Bellamy Bennett Robinson and Flanagan already this year a few premierships there aye? See idiotic statement

Straight shooter.

He’s hardly being “schooled”were playing bad and a few contentious calls hardly represents being schooled we beat them a few weeks ago and Mary really schooled Bellamy Bennett Robinson and Flanagan already this year a few premierships there aye? See idiotic statement

Straight shooter.

LOL, thanks genius.

Straight Shooter