What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita as Co-Captain

MilkShark

First Grade
I think we have really seen a matured version of him this year with captaincy being thrown his way from time to time through injury.

Less mistakes and no dumb stuff like we have seen in the past.

Seems to be a real leader and suits the role to a tee.

We would be smart to let him co-captain with wade this year and in the future. Wade hasn’t dealt with the increased responsibility too well but was going great last night so maybe it’s just a slow start from him.

Thoughts on fifs as captain?

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think we have really seen a matured version of him this year with captaincy being thrown his way from time to time through injury.

Less mistakes and no dumb stuff like we have seen in the past.

Seems to be a real leader and suits the role to a tee.

We would be smart to let him co-captain with wade this year and in the future. Wade hasn’t dealt with the increased responsibility too well but was going great last night so maybe it’s just a slow start from him.

Thoughts on fifs as captain?

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/fifita.430951/page-17#post-9918742

wibble

Bench
Just when I thought I couldn't have any more man love for the big fella after delivering us our first premiership.

He has been sensational as a player and a leader

MilkShark

First Grade
Just when I thought I couldn't have any more man love for the big fella after delivering us our first premiership.

He has been sensational as a player and a leader
Yep agreed. I’ve always thought no other prop in the game offers what he does and he has taken it up another level wth more minutes (many more actually) and no dumb stuff.

jc155776

Coach
The dude just seemed to grow up once the stupid haircut was f**ked off.

He’s like a reverse maturity Sampson. He also doesn’t moan at the ref, or throw his arms up for penalties and seems to actually be winning MOrE penalties because of that change. He times when to thrash about so it’s not sam obvious anymore.

Come Origin period watch him dominate and see us win a few important games around then.

wibble

Bench
Yep agreed. I’ve always thought no other prop in the game offers what he does and he has taken it up another level wth more minutes (many more actually) and no dumb stuff.

I don't want to get too carried away. But he is still young for a prop, only just getting to the "prime" years.

If he produces like he has this year, which is his normal brilliant play but minus any silly play, he could seriously be an all time great (not just a Sharkies one, which he will always be for doing so much for our maiden premiership).

He might even make it to the lofty heights of one of the top 6 props in NSW...

Griffoshark66

First Grade
He and Prior need to lead us against the mucus next weekend. They're just starting to get over a few teams.

Generalzod

Immortal
The bloke is truly a roll model, There was picture of him at the end of the match hugging Moses he was in tears, it was a magic moment lets see if the likes of Paul Kent mentions this on that bullshit nrl360 show

Marchad

Juniors
It is amazing what a few weeks can do to a NRL player. At the start of the season he was very sluggish. Ever since he announced that he was committing himself to Tonga he seems like a different player.

Card Shark

Immortal
The bloke is truly a roll model, There was picture of him at the end of the match hugging Moses he was in tears, it was a magic moment lets see if the likes of Paul Kent mentions this on that bullshit nrl360 show

Hope he whispered “suck shit” in his ear! ;)