What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks fellas

Curns13

Juniors
Good try Southy:joy::joy:
But a NSW resident born in NSW going for QLD is a litmus test for douchbaggery :joy:
I works the other way up here as well. If my son grew up going for NSW, I would have failed in my job as a parent. Order of heinous crimes perpetrated by Queenslanders:
1. Muder
2. Sexual assult
3. Supporting NSW
4. Everything else

southsport

First Grade
I works the other way up here as well. If my son grew up going for NSW, I would have failed in my job as a parent. Order of heinous crimes perpetrated by Queenslanders:
1. Muder
2. Sexual assult
3. Supporting NSW
4. Everything else
But when it comes to NRL here in Sydney we have entrenched dislike between traditional clubs that clubs from other areas don't have to contend with, it comes before all other things

Rabbits20

Immortal
:) I forgot!

Funny that McInnes is a Souths junior and Cook is a dragons junior.
Both will be there surely.....

Cook up 5-0 v McInnes.

Cmon Cookie mate do what you did in the Charity Shield and round 22 last year and run straight past him into a yawning gap and make him look like a tortoise.... nothing would make me happier again.......

southsport

First Grade
Does Tariq Sims have a case to answer for a knee to the jaw? I didn't see the match myself but others are saying that he should be cited by the MRC and get up to 4 weeks.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Does Tariq Sims have a case to answer for a knee to the jaw? I didn't see the match myself but others are saying that he should be cited by the MRC and get up to 4 weeks.
He will get off no doubt!!!

If it was Sam on the other hand they'd be an uproar!!!

Latest posts