What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Cowboys @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 10: Wests Tigers v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 10
Wests Tigers v North Queensland Cowboys
Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield (TICKETS)
Thursday 10 May 2018

Gates 6:20pm / NRL 7:50pm

TL-WST18.png

1. Corey Thompson 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Mahe Fonua 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Russell Packer 9. Elijah Taylor 10. Ben Matulino 11. Chris Lawrence 12. Robert Rochow 13. Matt Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Alex Twal 15. Jacob Liddle 16. Michael Chee Kam 17. Sauaso Sue 18. Tim Grant 19. Chris McQueen 20. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak 21. Tyson Gamble

TL-NQL18.png

1. Lachlan Coote 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Justin O'Neill 4. Ben Hampton 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Michael Morgan 7. Johnathan Thurston 8. Matthew Scott 9. Jake Granville 10. Scott Bolton 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Coen Hess 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. Te Maire Martin 15. Shaun Fensom 16. Corey Jensen 17. Ethan Lowe 18. Francis Molo 19. Jake Clifford 20. Javid Bowen 21. Sam Hoare

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten

Feeder team matches
WESTS TIGERS (NSWRL - Wests Magpies)
SAT
Warriors v Wests Magpies @ Mt Smart, ISP 12:45pm AEST (FOX)
Flegg - All clubs BYE

COWBOYS (QRL - Mackay, Pride, Townsville)
SAT
Redcliffe (BRI) v Pride @ Dolphin Stadium, ISC 1:10pm (CH 9 QLD) / Colts 3pm
Mustangs v Mackay @ Gold Park, Colts 3pm
Townsville - ISC & Colts BYE
Mackay - ISC BYE​

Last edited by a moderator:

magpie4ever

First Grade
Well, Bolton is unlikely to play.

I hope McQueen gets a run. Too many peppers at the moment and that is always rocks & diamonds.

Love watching the WT at LO but with family and work commitments it makes it hard to get to on a Thursday night rather than a Sunday afternoon.

Tigerm

First Grade
Everything to play for in this game, if we cant get up for it, we don't deserve to be considered a top 8 side.

However, I think us by 12 with Brooks MOM.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Everything to play for in this game, if we cant get up for it, we don't deserve to be considered a top 8 side.

However, I think us by 12 with Brooks MOM.
If we don’t get up for this game not only will we not deserve to make the 8 but we will have Buckley’s of making the 8.

Cows r shit, we have an imposing record over them @ LO & we must start winning again ASAP.

super_coach

First Grade
Although we have a good record against the Cows, its very hard to see us jagging in a win. Hope I am wrong but short turn around, the Cows showing some touches of form and we looks slow and flat at present. The Leichhardt factor could help but really I think we will need plenty of 50 50 calls go our way and we dont seem to be in the refs good books this year. Funny Badgers been probably our best ref this year!!!

how did this game get selected as a LO fixture? Does anyone know? Surely the NRL hands out the draw with home and away matches on certain dates which is fine for most clubs that have 1 home ground, but with eleventy grounds makes it harder for us.

Don't we then turn around say "ok, here's a sunday arvo game......lock in LO. Thursday night, out at homebush" etc. Or does the NRL somehow dictate this to us?

Anyone got any late mail about this? LO on a thursday night seems a waste.

super_coach

First Grade
The mail is..Lawrence out, Tui is no1, McQueen on the bench. The wingers will be Thomo and Fonua. Also Packer and Liddle both back and no Pitta bread.

Tui looked well underdone last outing at no1, so after a month in rehab he could be in for a torid night

Vic Mackey

Referee
The mail is..Lawrence out, Tui is no1, McQueen on the bench. The wingers will be Thomo and Fonua. Also Packer and Liddle both back and no Pitta bread.

Tui looked well underdone last outing at no1, so after a month in rehab he could be in for a torid night

Hope so, will love that

Tiger05

First Grade

I don;t get this at all. Nofo was great last week and Tui has shown nothing at all. I can understand dropping Pita assuming that ET plays a lot at dummy half. Liddle was terrible last run out.

Fonua is great. I'd have him in my team every week but he needs to be coached when it comes to coming in off his wing. He was caught out more than once last week.

Tiger05

First Grade
Liddle was terrible because he was injured. Hopefully fully fit this week

I rate him longer term but I think we need to ease him in. I'd love to play him for 80 minutes and if he plays to his potential he is an asset to the team but I don't want to see him having poor games like he did.

super_coach

First Grade
If the mail is correct playing Tui at fullback is rolling the dice. He struggled with the amount of running that is required at his last start with the no1 on his back, but he has skill and we badly need players with skill. IMO worth the risk, but Thurston will gave him under the pump qith his kicking game

Tiger Ted

Bench

B surprised if Tui gets a look in.The dickhead is on the outer.Hes on the drink & has bad attitude.I can’t c Cleary picking this sluggish overweight buffoon at the expense of any of our 1-5.