What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ball incident

JamesRustle

First Grade
f**k him Clutching his balls made for great TV it was just as good as the sin binning f**k the Storm
Hopefully this is his last season as there is quite a montage for the NRL to pull together - his look of surprise at being binned at Shark Park, him wearing his balls as earrings yesterday... hopefully there is more to come - him crying after a 3-0 losing series in origin, him in pain as Slater kicks him in the face in a desperate play that sees them knocked out of the finals, etc., etc.

Generalzod

Immortal
Hopefully this is his last season as there is quite a montage for the NRL to pull together - his look of surprise at being binned at Shark Park, him wearing his balls as earrings yesterday... hopefully there is more to come - him crying after a 3-0 losing series in origin, him in pain as Slater kicks him in the face in a desperate play that sees them knocked out of the finals, etc., etc.
When he fell to the ground clutching his balls and the St George player used the opportunity to score the try, the Storm players where surprised themselves at one point they where pointing to to where Smith was laying hoping that the ref will review the try, that was a magic moment...Anyway I can't stand the Storm a team created by corporations.

Last edited:

giboz71

First Grade
This is why I love Latimore. Tough as nails and uncompromising and will push the boundaries when required. He’s the perfect role player off the bench. I recall him standing over Holmes and barking at him when he had a dropped ball. Loved it.

For those wanting him dropped for Sele or Host, then be prepared to lose that aggression. Reminds me of the days when we had Jezza Smith as our attack dog.

Between Lats, Tariq, JDB and JG no one will f##k with our forward pack this year.

TruSaint

Referee
He has surely surprised me. I was unsure as to why we signed him, but in the context of the cap, depth and experience, he has done very well.

Seems to love his footy again.

AS to the investigation by the tele-crap on " Ball-Gate"... he deserves a medal.

MOTM performance ... :)

TruSaint

Referee
Is that the bloke with the big red nose ?

LOL... here u go Gaz...

4v14803aggfv5tu5nadq_400x400.jpeg

Gareth67

First Grade
At the ground I noticed Latimore tap Smith on the shoulder and say something as he walked past him after the McInnes try. I assumed he was just apologising. I'm pretty sure it wasn't intentional

Your right there Ben Kusto_magic, Lats did apologise to him , but Smith would not accept it . Shows the pratts true character, it was indeed an accident as Lattimore said just that , and he's honest ( :smirk: ) .
But Smith didn't have his usual input into the refereeing decisions yesterday and was made to look 2nd grade by McInnes , nasty by Latimore and a damn goose by the Kogarah crowd - well done by to all .

Ben_Kusto_magic

Juniors
Your right there Ben Kusto_magic, Lats did apologise to him , but Smith would not accept it . Shows the pratts true character, it was indeed an accident as Lattimore said just that , and he's honest ( :smirk: ) .
But Smith didn't have his usual input into the refereeing decisions yesterday and was made to look 2nd grade by McInnes , nasty by Latimore and a damn goose by the Kogarah crowd - well done by to all .
I wonder if smith apologised for the elbow to Latimore's head just moments before....:thinking:
I'm sure that was an accident too!

Latest posts