What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Vs Newcastle

Panthers: Nathan Cleary (knee) is back training, but he’s more of a chance for next week. Jack Hetherington (dangerous contact) is facing suspension, while Trent Merrin (broken finger) is facing a stint on the sideline. With nine players currently out, the biggest casualty ward in the NRL, coach Anthony Griffin will be forced to delve deep into his roster. Nick Lui-Toso, Kaide Ellis and Corey Waddell are all contenders to come into the 17.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...0/news-story/e374c71c7bed60d7c3531f853bb37373

MrBlack

Juniors
How the hell are we running 3rd in the Intrust Cup with all our team up playing first grade.....

franklin2323

Immortal
Panthers: Nathan Cleary (knee) is back training, but he’s more of a chance for next week. Jack Hetherington (dangerous contact) is facing suspension, while Trent Merrin (broken finger) is facing a stint on the sideline. With nine players currently out, the biggest casualty ward in the NRL, coach Anthony Griffin will be forced to delve deep into his roster. Nick Lui-Toso, Kaide Ellis and Corey Waddell are all contenders to come into the 17.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...0/news-story/e374c71c7bed60d7c3531f853bb37373

Well Waddell is out to round 16 so won't be him coming in

franklin2323

Immortal
Ellis is now in the 30 according to Gus in his podcast, so he'll go in ahead of the others.

Tui-Loso is too. He and Ellis will come in barring taking a chance with Cleary or something. I think Merrin, Cleary and May won't be pushed for this week

franklin2323

Immortal
It wouldn't surprise me if Hook named one of those 3 on the reserve list. Extremely unlikely to play but either mind games from him or the fact we are running out of top 30 players to name!

Yeah May is fit but I think will play NSW Cup before FG. Merrin could be taped up and atleast tackle but I can't see it name to 2 atleast

OldPanther

Coach
I think this game will be more of a danger game than the Cows. Brown has them playing genuine attacking footy and Ponga is just icing the cake. Ponga will destroy our makeshift edges (stupid injuries).

franklin2323

Immortal
I think this game will be more of a danger game than the Cows. Brown has them playing genuine attacking footy and Ponga is just icing the cake. Ponga will destroy our makeshift edges (stupid injuries).

We will sort him out. Don't give him time and sorted

franklin2323

Immortal
Must win game. Otherwise we could slid down the ladder. A few hard games coming up before the bye.

Even just Cleary back. Moves Peachey to centres and CHN to the bench already stronger just with that one player back. Being at home helps I don't see us losing at home this season

Latest posts