What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help?

Tiger5150

Bench
Straight up my apologies. I know this cant be the place to post this but I was looking for a "Help with the Forums" kind of forum and couldnt find it.

EVERY time I log in here lately I have to go through the whole process of "log in". Even though I check the "remember me" box, it never does. Doesn't happen at any other log in site I go to.

I also occassionally get a strange thing here where I get a message from the site saying Im using an Adblocker (I'm not) and it totally screws up the formatting of the page. That is intermittent.

Using Firefox on PC laptop.

Any help would be great

retch

Juniors
With Firefox use the remember password function.

And if you know how to use CCleaner then go to part where the cookies are saved and transfer league unlimited cookies to the save side.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you really only need to check the box that says STAY LOGGED IN as that's what its for

Latest posts