What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USARL Podcast

Pommy

Coach
I cant help but think after listening to that the NRL pissing around and spitting its dummy reduced the time and just made it to difficult to organise the test.
Hopefully in the next two years they can get it sorted with plenty of time. Canada one year and Ireland (on the east coast) the other would be great I'm sure.

Deeecoreturns

Juniors
I cant help but think after listening to that the NRL pissing around and spitting its dummy reduced the time and just made it to difficult to organise the test.
Hopefully in the next two years they can get it sorted with plenty of time. Canada one year and Ireland (on the east coast) the other would be great I'm sure.

I haven't listened to it yet to be honest but if you're talking about usa and canada it was all pencilled in to play. I don't know what the story was presented there, I'll have a curious listen later

Pommy

Coach
I haven't listened to it yet to be honest but if you're talking about usa and canada it was all pencilled in to play. I don't know what the story was presented there, I'll have a curious listen later

In the podcast they were talking about lack of time being an issue to get funding lined up, I can’t help but think the NRL throwing their toys out of the pram would have slowed the entire thing down.

Deeecoreturns

Juniors
In the podcast they were talking about lack of time being an issue to get funding lined up, I can’t help but think the NRL throwing their toys out of the pram would have slowed the entire thing down.

I listened last night. Had nothing to do with the nrl. This isn't my place really so I'll leave it there.

Latest posts