What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael McGuire - Kiwis coach

Burns

First Grade
Article in The Australian states that McGuire wants JT2 and Ponga to play for New Zealand.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
JT2?? Taumololo?? or?

Seems like Radio Sport has been reporting it will be 'madge' for a few days now.
Down to him or Daley and I know which one I'd pick.

sup42

Juniors
Great news if true.

We have had excellent candidates step up once the selection criteria was thrown open. Big ups to Raelene Castle for cleaning up the mess that is the NZRL....hopefully she won't be called in to sort out the ARL also.

Madge is another Melbourne graduate which will suit the Kiwi Warriors players and obviously the Melbourne players.

Structure is always good for New Zealand, the advent of structure, completion, defence was introduced by Stephen Kearney....and will be his legacy.

Prior to that we relied on being more aggressive than the opposition and individual brilliance.

Last edited:

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Well, there Facebook Live announcement was an absolute fail.
Yes, we had video
But no, we had no sound.

Thankfully anyone who knows NRL would have picked Madge sat there

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I will support anyone who puts on the Warriors jersey or the Kiwis jersey, but if I had my way: f**k JT2, f**k Fusitua, f**k Manu Ma'u, f**k 'em all

I'm a patriotic soul at the best of times and more than ever when it comes to rugby league. I've got no time for Kiwis who don't want to be Kiwis.

WellsNZ

Juniors
I will support anyone who puts on the Warriors jersey or the Kiwis jersey, but if I had my way: f**k JT2, f**k Fusitua, f**k Manu Ma'u, f**k 'em all

I'm a patriotic soul at the best of times and more than ever when it comes to rugby league. I've got no time for Kiwis who don't want to be Kiwis.

100%. I don't care how good some of them are if you put another jersey above the Kiwi then you don't get to wear it again when you decide it suits you.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Those players left because of Kidwell.

I remember when David Fusitua started out playing for the Warrior, I instantly saw the potential in him. I was gutted when Cappy dropped him and I remember saying on our forum that he would be a top winger one day and one of our NZ posters (not sure of whom it was) said "oh he's not that great". Now look.

Anyway, Kidwell always favoured Watene-Zelezniak over Fusitua and that use to piss me off. Kidwell picked an almost all Maori side instead of a KIWIS side. As a result of this and other scenarios, came the divide and the Tongans made sure that justice was served in the RLWC with Fusitua picking up a double.

If you know the driver of the car is blind, you get out of the car, you don't buckle up.

f**k Kidwell.

Last edited:

Latest posts