What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Panthers @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 10: Knights v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
I think I'm actually done with the Saifitis. I cannot stand watching that sort of potential wasted. I'm tempted to say drop them both until they can get fit, but King and everyone else sucks too... but I guess they at least have a go.

I’ve got serious concerns with our forward pack aside from Fitzy. I don’t think we bolstered that area anywhere near as much as we needed to. There’s zero aggression. No momentum.

perverse

Referee
I’ve got serious concerns with our forward pack aside from Fitzy. I don’t think we bolstered that area anywhere near as much as we needed to. There’s zero aggression. No momentum.
It looked good on paper before a ball was kicked... but the Saifitis are not kicking on at all - Lillyman has gone backwards massively this year, Heighno tries but is 35 years old... etc, etc...

Noname36

First Grade
We’re so obsessed with all or nothing plays. Every time we make a break we always make the wrong decision and lose it because we’re not patient enough to hold onto the ball and take the tackle.

And again we’ve given away a truck load of possession.

perverse

Referee
I am so terribly sad about the twins. Not disappointed, just sad. They could literally be anything. Dave Taylor vibes.
At least Dave Taylor could look good running at centres and wingers. The Saifiti's don't look good doing anything anymore, except sinking frothies by the sounds of things.

Dave_

Juniors
If last years players continued the development they showed toward the back end of the year, we wouldn't fade in and out of games like we do. Problem is, most players from last year have gone backwards

perverse

Referee
Where did the Saifiti loves a drink rumours come from?
lol, I'm just going off what slots has said a page or two back. I've assumed slots has word from someone close to the club for a while now, but he could just be talking utter bollocks for all I know.

What I do know is that when Brown has spoken about bringing senior forwards to the club, he's often dropped little hints that the Saifiti's are bludgers behind the scenes. It's obvious as f**k watching them on the field at the moment, they are miles from where they should be at this point. If I were Brown, I'd be damn close to the point of giving up on them.

Noname36

First Grade
The annoying part is these are actually the replacement props because the other ones were playing shit.

Latest posts