What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladder Watch

Card Shark

Immortal
It’s a real chance all of a sudden.

Edit: they were in a similar position last year, didn’t you predict the spoon for them early last year, Stake?

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Agree Cools.

They have some very talented players but when those players aren’t playing as a team, it means trouble.

Last year they united to overcome their shortfalls, this year it’s backstabbing galore!

Card Shark

Immortal
Eagles lose again, by just 2 points.

DCE missed his first conversion from in front, Game would’ve been drawn & then extra time.

LOL. 1 step closer to the spoon!

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I'd like to see Prior break Klemmer and Sharon in half next week. A few forwards back. We should beat the dogs.

CEO

Juniors
Just checked the draw. Based on current ladder positions we play 9 teams outside the 8 and 5 teams inside the 8 upto round 25.

Plus i think the souths game is affected by SOO. So they might be missing Cook, inglis, reynolds, gagai and angus

Card Shark

Immortal
What about the Roosters?

I recollect at the start of the year that they had lots of games (i.e. play twice) against teams outside of last years 8...wonder if their draw has got harder with the rise & fall of some teams.