What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cam Smith retiring from rep footy

Golden point

Juniors
Granville plays with with Morgan every week so he has an edge.
Billy Slater to Captain. Ponga off the bench .

And they still win.

Nsw has Gould filling up Fittlers beer can hat and together they hatch a plan...so far that plan was to try and shut down Cam smith....
Back to the drawing board.

Showtime

Juniors
Granville plays with with Morgan every week so he has an edge.
Billy Slater to Captain. Ponga off the bench .

And they still win.

Nsw has Gould filling up Fittlers beer can hat and together they hatch a plan...so far that plan was to try and shut down Cam smith....
Back to the drawing board.

Let's pick an out of form player because of his club combination :thinking:.... they're going with Hunt, Munster and McCullough and Morgan will come off the bench.

JJ

Immortal
I think it's actually good from Smith - I get sick of the Thurston "ornament to the game", "what a great all round bloke" bullshit that we have had endlessly - Smith will avoid that - if he's said he was retiring after the series, you can imagine the media bullshit, and how feral the Qld players and supporters would have got - they'd have found a way to win I reckon - now it's just Slater and Scott - and great as they've been, Smith, Slater and Thurston have been the keys

Golden point

Juniors
P
Let's pick an out of form player because of his club combination :thinking:.... they're going with Hunt, Munster and McCullough and Morgan will come off the bench.
Erf
Let's pick an out of form player because of his club combination :thinking:.... they're going with Hunt, Munster and McCullough and Morgan will come off the bench.[/QUOTE yes three small poor defenders in the middle.... in origin. Perfect.
Morgan off the bench. Classic.