What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kapow or Klemmer

Inferno

Coach
Depends on the money for me. While older, Kapow still has at least 3-4 years left in them.

I'd personally choose Kapow. I think he offers the biggest point of difference between our existing forwards.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Depends on the money for me. While older, Kapow still has at least 3-4 years left in them.

I'd personally choose Kapow. I think he offers the biggest point of difference between our existing forwards.

Can see your point Inferno, I was thinking more in that Quality props so hard to come by, having Fifita at 28, Klemmer 24 allows transition when Fifita retires, i am hoping Cruz Topai-Aveai deveolps he look good in the trials

shaggs

Coach
Can see your point Inferno, I was thinking more in that Quality props so hard to come by, having Fifita at 28, Klemmer 24 allows transition when Fifita retires, i am hoping Cruz Topai-Aveai deveolps he look good in the trials
Is that the one that is playing for Glebe these days??

cb4

First Grade
For our team, Marty Taupau. Hands down.
Klemmer may end up the better player, but right now, looking for next year, it's Taupau we need.

carinashark

First Grade
I thought Klemmer played injured and was on for way to long. He has put on too much weight for the way the game is played now. He would be a waste of money for us.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I thought Klemmer played injured and was on for way to long. He has put on too much weight for the way the game is played now. He would be a waste of money for us.

Why? Can’t he lose weight?

Kasiano?

Regardless, Tapau for me as first choice.

Depending what happens with Barbarosa though could get both. Both on contract till 2020. ‘Dogs and Beagles have to weigh in. 2 for the price of 1 and front end them as much as possible. No ratchet clauses.

Latest posts