What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Sat - Warriors 10-30 Rabbitohs @ Mt Smart

Round 12: Warriors v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 12
Warriors v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Mt Smart Stadium, Penrose (TICKETS)
Saturday 26 May 2018

(NZT) Gates 5pm / Mt Albert v Pt Chevalier 5:10pm / NRL 7:30pm

TL-WAR18.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-sheck 2. David Fusitua 3. Peta Hiku 4. Solomone Kata 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Blake Green 7. Mason Lino 8. James Gavet 9. Issac Luke 10. Agnatius Paasi 11. Simon Mannering 12. Tohu Harris 13. Adam Blair
Interchange: 14. Jazz Tevaga 15. Chris Satae 16. Bunty Afoa 17. Isaiah Papalii 18. Gerard Beale 20. Karl Lawton 21. Albert Vete 22. Anthony Gelling

TL-SOU18.png

1. Greg Inglis 2. Campbell Graham 3. Adam Doueihi 4. Dane Gagai 5. Hymel Hunt 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Damien Cook 10. George Burgess 11. John Sutton 12. Angus Crichton 13. Sam Burgess
Interchange: 14. Cameron Murray 15. Mark Nicholls 16. Jason Clark 17. Tevita Tatola 18. Robbie Farah 19. Robert Jennings 20. Braidon Burns 21. Kyle Turner

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins, Phil Henderson
Sideline Officials: Clayton Sharpe, Chris McMillan
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Henry Perenara

Feeder club matches
WARRIORS (NSWRL) & RABBITOHS (NSWRL - North Sydney)
SAT
Manly / BWSE v Warriors @ HE Laybutt, Flegg 11am / ISP 1pm
SUN
Eels / Wentworthville v North Sydney @ Ringrose, Flegg 1pm / ISP 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Will be one of the 2 absolute belters of a match for round 12.

If Sam is out the Warriors should win this.

Will be very tough over there!

TheFrog

Coach
The top 4 meet in a Saturday double header on either side of the ditch, on Fox only. What a night of footy. The Travelling Rabbitohs have big Sam out again with a bum cork or some such thing, it seems, but they've got into the top 4 mainly without him anyway. They owe the Warriors one from round 1, and although they were gifted the win by their opponents last start after being outplayed in the championship rounds, I fancy them to glory glory one more time here.

Vic Mackey

Referee
See no reason to go against the warriors if RTS and Johnson are back, which I think they are

NZ by 12

blaza88z

Coach
See no reason to go against the warriors if RTS and Johnson are back, which I think they are

NZ by 12

Come on mate, be honest for a second.. NZ could be missing half of their list and you'd still tip NZ

I don't blame you, R20 makes it easy to hate on Souths

Vic Mackey

Referee
Come on mate, be honest for a second.. NZ could be missing half of their list and you'd still tip NZ

I don't blame you, R20 makes it easy to hate on Souths

Your second line is right, however I tip with my head and have tipped souffs the last 2 weeks. They are playing well.

GongPanther

Referee
Me thinks the Rabbits may have run into a brick wall here. But if the Warriors don't put in at least a good fight against a very nimble Souths,then the best chance they will have is bottom of the 8. I'll go the Warriors by 4,provided they show some consistancy as they need to string a good number of wins together against top quality opposition. Simples. ;)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Me thinks the Rabbits may have run into a brick wall here. But if the Warriors don't put in at least a good fight against a very nimble Souths,then the best chance they will have is bottom of the 8. I'll go the Warriors by 4,provided they show some consistancy as they need to string a good number of wins together against top quality opposition. Simples. ;)
Yeah I'm concerned about this one.

We are down a few backs!

Sam probs not 100percent!

I like everyone saying Souths can't win. Put all the pressure onto the Warriors....

GongPanther

Referee
Yeah I'm concerned about this one.

We are down a few backs!

Sam probs not 100percent!

I like everyone saying Souths can't win. Put all the pressure onto the Warriors....
I'm not suggesting Warriors are certs,as the Rabbitohs are a well coached club with a decent reserve grade that has some good stock.

But with those injuries,and if those backups don't perfom,Souths will be on the back-foot. If it pisses down rain,you know what that means.Anything.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm not suggesting Warriors are certs,as the Rabbitohs are a well coached club with a decent reserve grade that has some good stock.

But with those injuries,and if those backups don't perfom,Souths will be on the back-foot. If it pisses down rain,you know what that means.Anything.
Yeah well we are without AJ and Kennar and Jennings is on the extended bench so hoping he's right to go!

Gagai has been a bit down on form too!

Campbell Graham is still only 18 and still a baby so his defence still needs work. He can sometimes come rushing in off his wing when it's not required. Really good young kid though with the goods! I think his favoured position and where he played in juniors was centre.

Clifferd

Coach
This thread needs more exclamation marks

I think warriors will get em here. Souffs were pretty flat last week so a close loss would be acceptable imo

I would be more confident of a warriors win if SJ was playing but I’ll go them by 4