What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I never watched.....

Barkley

Bench
What's the biggest movies / TV shows that you never watched? What did you miss the boat on and never got around to catching up on? Confess your sins here.

For me....

TV - Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, The Sopranos
Movies - Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Avengers

gUt

Coach
Never seen a Bond film, never seen a Fast & furious film, ditto the Harry Potter movies.

TV: Never watched any of the Star Trek shows.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Simpsons
Friends
Sinfeld
Game of Thrones (except for the first episode)
The Office
The Wire

Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
Titanic

And the list goes on....

And on.....

And on.....

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The biggest ones for me that I’ve just never got round to seeing for whatever reason are Scarface, any of the Godfathers and Pulp Fiction... I do plan to eventually.

Up until recently I hadn’t seen any of the Bourne films, watched the first one recently and tbh I struggled to get through it and won’t bother watching any of the others.

Apey

Staff member
Movies - lots. Don't think I've ever seen Independence Day or any the Godfather movies all the way through. I've seen no recently released comic book movies besides Guardians of the Galaxy.

TV shows - Walking Dead, very limited Arrested Development.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Any of the Jurassic Park movies.
Any of the Harry Potter movies.
Apart from the Raiders Of The Last Ark I haven't seen any of the other Indiana Jones movies.
Apart from Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back and Return Of The Jedi I haven't seen anything else in the Star Wars franchise.
ET.

LESStar58

Referee
A few years back my friends refused to let me leave their house until I had seen Snatch.

They were appalled that I had never seen it up to that point.