What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leeson Ah Mau

Good luck to Leeson though, going home, getting big money out of the Warriors, 500 seems a bit cheap......I wonder how long it will take the Warriors to ruin him?

Dragons 09

Juniors
Damn, was hoping it wouldn't come to this.
If it does happen, i'm really going miss his no fuss attitude, those unkept steel wool whiskers hanging off his granite chin and that silent assassin gaze. Been a favourite of mine for quite a while now and i could never understand the plodder tag he was given a couple of years ago. Has scored many a Golden Serb point from me over time and will be sorely missed. Great pick up for the Warriors......every team needs a Leeson.

BennyV

Referee
If the $$$ mentioned are true, then I sincerely hope it was "family reasons" that made him take the deal because if it's all about $$$ then this would be a monumental f**k up on our part.
Can't replace him quality wise for less that these numbers and as a high quality post contact metre eater he has few piers.
This.

He is starting-prop quality and likely would have played there next year. Hope we have a back up plan and I agree, I hope it was more than money. He's well worth $500k.

hewi

Bench
Good luck to him, he has delivered in spades and can walk out with his head held high and I believe the thanks of Dragons fans. Just one thing thou, win us a premiership this year. To Kerr and Lawrie the door has just been opened big time for you, you going to come thru and deliver or fade into obscurity. Step up lads, please.

possm

Coach
Good luck to him, he has delivered in spades and can walk out with his head held high and I believe the thanks of Dragons fans. Just one thing thou, win us a premiership this year. To Kerr and Lawrie the door has just been opened big time for you, you going to come thru and deliver or fade into obscurity. Step up lads, please.
The door has been open for the past two years. Latimore is not the answer, now we need to top grade props. Let's see if Millward can deliver.

MilanDragon

Juniors
I like to think we could have offered more $$ but chose not to as we have a plan in place to sign someone. Graham to the bench next year with a starting prop coming in.

Wonder if we will go after TPJ as well as another prop

Houston, we have a problem

Lawrie and Kerr are not ready for FG and may yet not make the grade.

Personally I would have matched the Warriors offer if it was $500k.

LAM is ready to start and would therefore justify the coin.

Unsure which props are available for 2019.

Best of luck LAM. You have played very well for the red V.

Do your best for 2018.

Hope we send you on your way as a premiership winner.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Pangai would be the best signing we could make. Taupau would be the next best, then Haas, but he wouldn't be here until 2020.

Brutalitops

Juniors
We already have cap space now, and with this extra being freed, we could be very active in the market for a forward or two. We are in a powerful position

Once again am glad Millward didn't pay a crazy amount in an effort to trump family reasons, which appears to be why LAM is gone. I suspect we will be very active in the Bulldogs fire sale? Maybe even Korbin Sims or... TPJ??

Gareth67

First Grade
I also hope that they , recruitment have their eyes on a couple of replacements - good replacements that is , not just some plodders who will fill our squad of 30 .

If they are worth their salt they would had been casting a wide net ( and by that I mean interstate and overseas ) when they first became aware of the possibility of Ah Mau going elsewhere , however I suppose that we will have no choice but to wait and see .