What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths should be favourites for the premiership

Rabbits20

Immortal
Depending on other results the mighty Rabbitohs could be sitting in second spot after this weekend. We have won six of our last seven. In doing so we have destroyed front runners in the Dragons and Warriors. Looking awesome and unbeatable.

Go the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.
Penrith are the benchmark mate. Quite clearly!

We can get excited but not go off about it yet as we have to get through origin unscathed!

I must say though I would sure keep GI at fullback. Will be even better with AJ back on the wing!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I could see us Minor Premiers though honestly. We’ve had Warriors and Dragons twice already, the rest of the draw does look more comfortable. I think we will move away from Panthers and Warriors and depends on Dragons who will likely be harder hit by Origin
You are aware AJ may be out a couple more weeks and Tom to be suspended for that trip. I believe Angus will make the origin bench too

Jason Maher

Immortal
Penrith. Easily. Melbourne second billing. Too much class and experience, and a coach who knows how to get the job done when it matters. Then Souths, Roosters, maybe Sharks. We've been shown up as the pretenders we are and always will be whilever we keep this know-nothing bald muppet who spouts meaningless pr speak in answer to everything as coach.

This Year?

Immortal
Depending on other results the mighty Rabbitohs could be sitting in second spot after this weekend. We have won six of our last seven. In doing so we have destroyed front runners in the Dragons and Warriors. Looking awesome and unbeatable.

Go the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

lol@50uffs.

DC_fan

Coach
Easy there pal there is still a long way to go. Not even half way through the season yet. Somebody get this guy a seat.

Can’t you dream, even a little bit about that possibility

Last edited:

DC_fan

Coach
The Telegraph today has Souths as the form team of the competition

Go the mighty bunnies

Spot On

Coach
I said before the season started that the new coach had the squad to make the eight. However he has done an even better job with the twins and Sutton, who I would have punted years ago, than anyone would have expected. Hats of to Siebold.

On squad strength alone they are top 6 in the comp and injuries are helping out a lot as well. Good depth too.

They've managed to cover the turnstile at right centre as well which shows how much Seibold has improved their defensive pattern.