What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths should be favourites for the premiership

Liddell

Juniors
Well done dc/r20/bunniesman/LU owner. You’ve made a lot of posters happy again and they’ll almost forget how terrible their own sides are.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Meh we will drag you down into the mud next week, already beat the Panthers up.

They were without Cleary tbf and you will miss Inglis.

I have no fear of Burgii.

cain3y

Juniors
Can’t you dream, even a little bit about that possibility
Dreams can come true
Look at me, babe, I'm with you
You know you gotta have hope
You know you gotta be strong
Dreams can come true
Look at me, babe, I'm with you
You know you gotta have hope
You know you gotta be strong

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Well done dc/r20/bunniesman/LU owner. You’ve made a lot of posters happy again and they’ll almost forget how terrible their own sides are.
Oh we haven't forgotten.

We just enjoy poking fun at people with as massive sense of self importance and self entitlement who somehow believe that their team of choice is magically special when it isn't.

blaza88z

Coach
Have these premature "my team will win the comp" threads actually ever come off?

Usually said team falls off the edge of a cliff and the thread ends up in the cave

blaza88z

Coach
Out of the obvious bunch (Penrith, Dragons, Storm and Souths), the team with the most luck with injuries will be the one with the most chance of winning the comp but having said that we're not even halfway through the season yet and we still have the origin period to get through, it's wide open

Even the Warriors are a chance once they get their key players back

Liddell

Juniors
Out of the obvious bunch (Penrith, Dragons, Storm and Souths), the team with the most luck with injuries will be the one with the most chance of winning the comp but having said that we're not even halfway through the season yet and we still have the origin period to get through, it's wide open

I’d say every top 8 team would be quietly confident. Last night’s results would’ve made dragon and warriors fans question a few things but like you said we aren’t halfway.

The broncos have been going along well and were the last team to beat us.

Easts have copped some flak but like the broncos have also only won one less game than Souths.

Most open comp in a while.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Meh we will drag you down into the mud next week, already beat the Panthers up.

They were without Cleary tbf and you will miss Inglis.

I have no fear of Burgii.
Yep you guys will beat us next week!

I still expect us to give a good account of ourselves!!

Who knows we may see the old legs Gallen and Lewis go off injured again...

I give the Knights a good chance today though with no Fifita.

This Year?

Immortal

Put a line through warriors and dragons. Warriors were done on Anzac day and dragons played their grand final against the Storm in rd 9.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Put a line through warriors and dragons. Warriors were done on Anzac day and dragons played their grand final against the Storm in rd 9.
Don't give up yet!!

Sharks are also up there!

They'll have won 7 in a row after next week!

Clifferd

Coach
Lol look at all the souffs fans starting to infest the forums

They’re spreading faster than aids in Africa

Where were they 5 weeks ago? Or better yet the last 2 years.