What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Sun - Knights 10-48 Sharks @ McDonald Jones

Round 12: Knights v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
I reckon that is the worst I’ve ever seen them play today. I reckon the 1999 Wests side would have given us a touch up today.

It was about on par with our 2016 game that we won by 62. Just we are not as good a side as then.

But that was a step backwards for the Knights, when they have made so many good steps forwards. They failed to compete on so many plays (not just out played, but didn't really try to play) it would be very frustrating for the coach.

But they are mostly a very young side still. Hopefully they will learn a lot from that.

Card Shark

Immortal
I reckon that is the worst I’ve ever seen them play today. I reckon the 1999 Wests side would have given us a touch up today.

Not enough credit to your opposition.

We were very intense today, gave nothing away.

Unusual for us.

mozza91

Coach
Not enough credit to your opposition.

We were very intense today, gave nothing away.

Unusual for us.
In the 2nd half yes. You were pretty average in the first 40 and still embarrassed us. Not trying to be disrespectful but any team in the comp would have hammered us today.

Card Shark

Immortal
Prior and Townsend are underrated players.

Prior torments the opposition with & without the ball but he never gets the accolades.

Scored the match sealing try last week, similar to today’s 1 except he offloaded instead of planting the ball.

Was great in ‘16, ordinary last year in comparison, but has lifted again.

Love to see him off the bench for the Blues but he won’t be.

Latest posts