What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s the matta with Parra?

ed-grimley

Bench
Wow...

I'm just pointing out the truth.

The club is still very poorly run, despite the fact that it's recently had a massive clean out. Your playing roster is full of clowns and your club culture reflects it. Not two weeks ago, one player was sacked for an indiscretion and now one of your marquees is out on the piss while he has a soft tissue injury despite the fact that it's a massive no, no.

On top of this, you picked up Hayne this year - a noted dead shit and your half back is a massive sook who throws tantrums at his team mates when things don't go his way. That's just the stuff that everyone can see from the outside. Imagine what's under the surface if you scratch hard enough...

I like Parra, I hope you do well. I mean, the bird has flown for this year, definitely but I have plenty of other teams I'd like to see near the bottom before you guys.

Fact is, the people running the joint have allowed a terrible team culture to permeate the place and so, the players that won't toe the line need to be ditched and the people running the show that have allowed this culture to flourish, need to go as well. A fish rots from the head.

You can either persist with your sub par board and poor culture or you can ditch all the deadwood and start again.

Either way, no skin off my nose. One less team Souths have to compete with for a position in the eight.
Name the current deadshits, as you put it.

Spade

Juniors
Listened to all the preseason hype and got big heads one would think, last time I remember a simular thing happening was when the Tigers were preseason favourites years ago and Matty Johns and Farah had a blew over it after Tigers stunk it up.

Lebbo73

Bench
The Courier Mail are reporting that Bennett might go to the Eels. I don’t know when as it is behind a paywall.

Diesel

Referee
The Courier Mail are reporting that Bennett might go to the Eels. I don’t know when as it is behind a paywall.
He’s got a habit of leaving the FG side in a worse condition than when he arrives. Parra fans better get used to Gold Coast Seagulls 92/93 era