What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R13 Sat - Eels 4-30 Knights @ ANZ

Round 13: Eels v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pedge1971

First Grade
We've seen this scenario played out before over the years when a club gets it's players back in the back half of the comp,then come home with a wet sail.Either you'll scrape in,or just miss out. At least there is something to look forward to after all the bad luck with the injuries.

To be fair our injury toll is not as bad as previous years, it isnt bad just has hit sone crucial players.

Our depth is just so bad so we just arent good enough.

With Pearce we are a much better team but our forwards are nowhere near top 8.

Noname36

First Grade
We've seen this scenario played out before over the years when a club gets it's players back in the back half of the comp,then come home with a wet sail.Either you'll scrape in,or just miss out. At least there is something to look forward to after all the bad luck with the injuries.

We still have the worst defence in the comp...worst run metres in the forwards too.

We don’t deserve to make the 8.

However to be honest not coming last again we’d see as an improvement lol.

I really feel for the Eels fans. As a Knights fan I know the utter depression of seeing terrible results week after week and not seeing any hope but at least with us when you looked at the squad you saw exactly why we were picking up spoon after spoon. You look at the Eels side though, probably one of the more expensive rosters in the comp, and you just can’t work out why they’re playing so badly. The joint has had something really bad going down culture wise for as long as I can remember.

Last edited:

footy75

Bench

Reakon they'll miss this year but looking good for next season.

super_coach

First Grade
Most experts had the Eels penciled in for the 8 and maybe top 4,so I do feel for there fans as they have been terrible this year. They have had a run of injuries, but their forward pack is way behind what is required in 2018.

They need a big clean out and start again

Eelementary

Post Whore
Tbh, I don't think our forwards are the issue - we make enough metres ti be competitive.

But our halves have no idea in the attacking red zone.

And tbh, Moses is a farce.

firechild

First Grade
Watching Parra lose is like watching a paedophile die from cancer. It's slow, cringeworthy and hard to watch, but in the end, all decent people agree that it was the right outcome.

Maroon4life

Juniors
It’s the only Grand Final either team will play this year.

I think you and I can both agree that current form of either side is not at peak however in terms of skill ceilings the broncos are well and truly towering above the knoughts.

But good win against us, as I said you played your grand final and I take nothing away from it and no doubt that game meant a lot to the town.

mozza91

Coach
You’re not towering above anyone. Try winning some games without dubious refereeing decisions going your way at key moments.

TheFrog

Coach
Most experts had the Eels penciled in for the 8 and maybe top 4,so I do feel for there fans as they have been terrible this year. They have had a run of injuries, but their forward pack is way behind what is required in 2018.
Some experts. Like everyone else, all they had to go on was what happened last year. None of them gave sufficient weight to the loss of Radradra.

Latest posts