What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
That was a good win considering we were missing 5 starters and very important for our season.

We now sit 4th with a bye in hand on the panthers and dragons.

3 Radley - what a gem
2 tupou - that tackle...
1 SST

Fergo nearly played himself in to the points but he needs to get rid of those errors.

Our defence was very good again but they were under more pressure than necessary because of errors.

Headless Chook

Juniors
That was a good win considering we were missing 5 starters and very important for our season.

We now sit 4th with a bye in hand on the panthers and dragons.

3 Radley - what a gem
2 tupou - that tackle...
1 SST

Fergo nearly played himself in to the points but he needs to get rid of those errors.

Our defence was very good again but they were under more pressure than necessary because of errors.
As per above, but I’ll swap SST for Fergs for the 1 point. I realise he was channeling SKD for a while but I thought that pass he threw to Toops going through the line was sublime.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Geez we sure are heart attack material. We just don't make it easy on ourselves.

And yet that was still a very gutsy win. Some of the try savers at the end were immense.

3. Radley... I think I love him. This kid is really special. If Peachey gets injured you'd give him the Blues no.14 jersey already.
2. Tupou... one of the great try savers. How crucial could that be in the chase for top 4?
1. Fergo... a couple of dumb errors but he was still immense. Setting up tries saving tries and even that sideline penalty goal on HT which proved the difference.

Valheru

Coach
Sorry, we aren't in 4th. Ladder on NRL app hasn't added points for byes and warriors and storm are both anove us. It was an important 2 points none the less.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yep. We don't win that one then I'd argue that top 4 was very close to out of reach.

Where as now we're right in the thick of things. The Knights clash on Saturday after Origin now looms as a critical danger game. Cordner won't play and Teddy might be highly unlikely too.

We need to string a few wins together which we haven't done all season so full steam ahead.

H.H

Juniors
3 - Radley. What a remarkable game from this kid.
2 - Butcher - Easily his best game for us and pretty sure the only forward to play 80 minutes. Starting to look like he belongs.
1 - Fergo - Despite some horrors, probably had as much to do with us winning as anyone else.

Special mention to Tupou for that tackle and I reckon Lindsay Collins really caught the eye. Liked what I saw from him in his brief appearances last year and he really took it to them when he came on. One to watch IMO.