What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
What a story Cookie is,just awesome.And yes if Maloney keeps jumping into dummy half I swear I'll need a new tv.
Cooookkkie helped set that up again with his run and offload!!!!

Cooooookkkkkieeeeeeeee.......

Gagai with that error we know he has in him!!!!

But Cooookkkieeee

doyen

Bench
The turning point was when Crichton stripped the ball from Gagai & got away with it.

NSW scored soon after that, when,IMO,it should have been a Qld penalty.

GI had a big game--I knew he would!!!!

Cook very good--Tedesco BOG!!

Pommy

Coach
Let’s see how loyal QLD are at the next selection.
Although they already seemed to be scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Pommy

Coach
Thank god our boys got through that,I think they all look capable of backing up on Friday......fingers X!

Stupidity to have them backing up in my opinion, I was at work so not sure who played what minutes but anyone who played 80 give them the weekend off.

ThingFish

Juniors
Stupidity to have them backing up in my opinion, I was at work so not sure who played what minutes but anyone who played 80 give them the weekend off.
Angus played 60 and the other 3 played 80. I reckon we are right to rest them all. We don’t really need any of them.

callmack1

Staff member
What a great game that was and I absolutely loved it! It was so physical and every bit of contact counted as there was so much aggression there. It's the way Origin should be!

Was pretty close for much of the game too.

Our Souths boys were all outstanding! I've never properly cheered for a NSW break but gee I did when Cookie scored that try, that was amazing. He was great all night though, close to MOM but for me, that was certainly Tedesco.

Then there was GI, what a performance in both attack and defence as he absolutely terrorised NSW's defence. I'd even go as far to say that's one of the most menacing Origin displays ever from GI, great to watch.

Gags, a courageous effort to even be out there and he was very good also. Great to see him bag a try.

Gus was awesome too with his strong runs and he did his job. The strip on Gags from him changed the game.

Well deserved NSW, I'm disappointed that QLD lost but can't be too upset that Origin is back and we got a game like that! Thoroughly enjoyed it.