What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cookie for Australian Hooker whenever they next play!

Rabbits20

Immortal
My oath I can sniff it @Itsamansgame mate @callmack1

This guy has it all. What a player he has become and I always believed in him. All this talk he wasn't tough enough cough cough @southsport any ideas mate who I'm thinking of lol hahahaha.....

Lock him down ASAP Souths otherwise we will all march in protest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next kangaroo 9.... yipppeeee...

Geez McCullough was ordinary. Didn't do anything besides tackle....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Anyone know when the Kangaroos next play???

My money is on Coooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ThingFish

Juniors
My oath I can sniff it @Itsamansgame mate @callmack1

This guy has it all. What a player he has become and I always believed in him. All this talk he wasn't tough enough cough cough @southsport any ideas mate who I'm thinking of lol hahahaha.....

Lock him down ASAP Souths otherwise we will all march in protest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next kangaroo 9.... yipppeeee...

Geez McCullough was ordinary. Didn't do anything besides tackle....
I think you’re right. There really isn’t any competition for the 9 at the moment.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think you’re right. There really isn’t any competition for the 9 at the moment.
Well he trumped Mcturtle so HELL YEAH................. @callmack1@Souths Till I Die hellllll yeeeahhhh buddy. I hope you saw some of that tonight...... I can't imagine how you were reacting watching him tonight and this year.......... you and I always believed mate when others did not!!!!!!!!!

He beat him with flying colours trumping him the past 5-6 times we played St Merge and I can't wait til he does it again......

I think saying there isn't much competition actually down plays what Cookie has done and what he will achieve if he wears the 9 for the Kangaroos I will cry........ I won't be able to hold the tears back........

When was the last time the Bunnies had an Australian hooker playing??

Heck going off topic a bit @Itsamansgame but they'd better get their arses moving on Chalmers Street and give him his 750-800k. Use the money from Clarky and potentially Jennings going too I couldn't give a toss if it means Cookie stays......

CliveC

Juniors
How much will the Chooks pay to snare Cookie!
Last time we had an Oz hookerwas GP or Elwyn?

ThingFish

Juniors
How much will the Chooks pay to snare Cookie!
Last time we had an Oz hookerwas GP or Elwyn?
Mario got a run with the Prime Ministers team v PNG, but that wasn’t an official Australian Team. Actually for a while there Mario’s nickname was Test Match, because he was considered the best player not to play for Australia back then.

callmack1

Staff member
Friggin loved Cookie's work last night!! He was probably NSW's second best behind Tedesco and I don't think he'd look out of place in the Green and Gold at all. It is a bit too early to be predicting that though.

southsport

First Grade
Friggin loved Cookie's work last night!! He was probably NSW's second best behind Tedesco and I don't think he'd look out of place in the Green and Gold at all. It is a bit too early to be predicting that though.
Just my opinion but I thought Cookie was second to none.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm so confident I'd even put a few dollars on it that he shall be Aussie hooker.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Mario got a run with the Prime Ministers team v PNG, but that wasn’t an official Australian Team. Actually for a while there Mario’s nickname was Test Match, because he was considered the best player not to play for Australia back then.
I thought it was because he played every game like it was a test match.