What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

We really do tap into this market a lot, haha. It really is a good strategy because it takes away the climate disadvantage we face in Australia.

If he's half as good as Elliott Whitehead he'll be a fine signing.

Elliot Whitehead is awesome. This guy is apparently at least half as good and possibly three quarters as good as Elliot Whitehead.

Barkley

Bench
Mbye to make the switch to the Tigers before the June 30 deadline. Confirmed by the Bulldogs.

This weeks game against the Titans at Belmore will be his last.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
we have re-signed josh papalii on a 4 year deal.

his turnaround since moving to lock has been fantastic. im very happy that we will have at least one player in the middle who can bend the line next year

ek999

First Grade
Mbye to make the switch to the Tigers before the June 30 deadline. Confirmed by the Bulldogs.

Thank f**k Parramatta exist otherwise we would have the spoon for sure

But long term it is good for us. Will enable us to pay players this year instead of next year, freeing up cash and will also get Lachlan Lewis into the top 30. Hopefully Woods goes too. I don't think he deserves the shot he has been given but we need to free up the cash

no name

Coach

How often has a bloke played against the same team twice in a row for different clubs?

Xcalibre

Juniors
Thank f**k Parramatta exist otherwise we would have the spoon for sure

But long term it is good for us. Will enable us to pay players this year instead of next year, freeing up cash and will also get Lachlan Lewis into the top 30. Hopefully Woods goes too. I don't think he deserves the shot he has been given but we need to free up the cash

Mbye looked like he was made to play fullback in the early rounds but has gone back to his usual soft and casual attitude. He's not worth anywhere near the 800k or whatever he's on. If they can offload Woods and Foran too, they'll be laughing.

Liddell

Juniors
I can’t remember whether tigers fans were happy or sad to see Farah gone.

He’s played two games for us this year and got the players player once and coaches award the other. Pretty sure he only attempted one grubber on the opposition line once in 160 minutes of footy too.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
I can’t remember whether tigers fans were happy or sad to see Farah gone.

He’s played two games for us this year and got the players player once and coaches award the other. Pretty sure he only attempted one grubber on the opposition line once in 160 minutes of footy too.

It divided fans then, and still divides us today. Some were spewing he was gone, some were cheering.

I'm personally ok with this (mainly due to having no dummy half options available at present who are NRL level) but have mixed feelings. Shall be interesting at least.

Latest posts