What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Bazal

Post Whore
For which team? And is the percentage of Islanders without Polynesian/Melanesian/etc surnames likely to be any different in Queensland?

Once the number gets above zero I would have thought the odds of it being the same for both sides would be very slim....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Once the number gets above zero I would have thought the odds of it being the same for both sides would be very slim....
It doesn't need to be the same to be similar. If it's 10% in QLD and 12% in NSW it's still going to translate to less than one whole kid in each under 18s Origin side.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Jamaican

a1765419966_10.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah probably. Same here. I assume you feel a bit guilty about Jimoean as well?

Look to be honest I feel like us Irish have been downtrodden for so long the rest of these high and mighty gobshites deserve Jimeoin.

I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the fact that I have been drinking Jameson from a schooner...