What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cookie for Australian Hooker whenever they next play!

doyen

Bench
You could be right. I’ve heard both. Ironically he played one though.

Mario played 2 SOO but never played for AUST. in a fully-fledged test!!

He was over the line to play for Aust. after starring in his SOO games but broke his thumb[bad break] & was gazumped by Elias!! Benny never looked back. Sadly Mario never got another chance!

doyen

Bench
Lay down Mazaire for Cookie.
Lots of people chewing on humble pie!

Cook is an elite RL player now & may get an Aussie jumper--Meninga[QLD]is the coach so possibly this could advantage McCullough!
I'm glad Damien visited this site to read my "reverse psychology"---it seems to have worked for him!!
He has me to thank for his meteoric rise to stardom!!

southsport

First Grade
Cook is an elite RL player now & may get an Aussie jumper--Meninga[QLD]is the coach so possibly this could advantage McCullough!
I'm glad Damien visited this site to read my "reverse psychology"---it seems to have worked for him!!
You're a legend doyen, a mentor to all !!! :)

Travitoh

First Grade

Without intending to be negative, half a season of form doesn't justify the 'elite' tag imo. Should this form continue to next season then sure but for now he can only build towards it.

doyen

Bench
Without intending to be negative, half a season of form doesn't justify the 'elite' tag imo. Should this form continue to next season then sure but for now he can only build towards it.

Elite,in hindsight,was an exaggeration!!

It's difficult to comprehend his dramatic improvement though;I must have got carried away!!!

doyen

Bench

I love that phrase--"without intending to be negative."

Should be used more often on this Forum where positivity is not always evident!!

Travitoh

First Grade
Elite,in hindsight,was an exaggeration!!

It's difficult to comprehend his dramatic improvement though;I must have got carried away!!!

Not overly an exaggeration. The level of his performances in 2018 have been elite but the same can be said of Blake Austin in 2016 or our very own George in 2014.
Should Cook carry this form (which hopefully he does) into 2019 then you'd be bang on the money.

I love that phrase--"without intending to be negative."

Should be used more often on this Forum where positivity is not always evident!!

I'm just trying to avoid the hater accusations lol