What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Roosters @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 14: Knights v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
It's been a great defensive effort tonight. It makes me think if Pearce can come back relatively soon we could make a push to play in the finals.

perverse

Referee
Just zero leadership in the halves tonight. Even a competent NRL halfback and we win tonight.

Hell I reckon we might have jagged it even if Dan was playing.

perverse

Referee
lol need to go 90 metres to win and our kid prodigy could only get his hands on the ball once on the 5th, then Herman runs right past him with a broken line. No direction or brains tonight. Lots of heart though, which was nice.

Spot On

Coach
Hats off to all the boys, that was super impressive stuff from them. What a turnaround the past 2 weeks. Could not be prouder of them.

Well done to all.

Noname36

First Grade
And No Name....

That was definitely a game that we should have won if Pearce was playing. The defence was super.

We would have beaten the Titans and maybe even Souths if he was there too. We need his direction badly. Such a shame he went down because this side has something...

Spot On

Coach
Playing with that sort of heart and much improved defensive attitude, line speed, aggression and hitting I believe they could win a few more games that I thought was impossible a month ago.

Would love to know what has changed to get them to play this way???

Spot On

Coach
We would have beaten the Titans and maybe even Souths if he was there too. We need his direction badly. Such a shame he went down because this side has something...

Titans yes. We should have won without him though. That was one of the all time greatest chokes in NRL history.