What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Annoying TV Commercials

TAB ads in general are quite f**ked and highly annoying.

The ones with the Bon Jovi song “Always love you” are irritating AF and have been going way too long.

Then there are the other ones which seem to encourage blokes to carryon like f**kwits in the Tab I.e riding imaginary horses in conga lines etc.
Couldn't agree more re the Bon Jovi TAB one - it's older than Jesus...

The one that really grinds my gears though is the Bundaberg Rum one with that bloke from Underbelly. - Gyton Grantley or something like that?? . The whole theme of "how good are we and this is why" is absolute self-indulgent BS.

I fly for the remote control whenever I hear the american reporter intro on that ad to hit mute, change channel etc.. That ad is my kryptonite..

roofromoz

First Grade
Couldn't agree more re the Bon Jovi TAB one - it's older than Jesus...

The one that really grinds my gears though is the Bundaberg Rum one with that bloke from Underbelly. - Gyton Grantley or something like that?? . The whole theme of "how good are we and this is why" is absolute self-indulgent BS.

I fly for the remote control whenever I hear the american reporter intro on that ad to hit mute, change channel etc.. That ad is my kryptonite..

Arsies talk about mateship...

horrie hastings

First Grade
As Eion mentioned before " Living In The Back Of The Car " or is it "Living Of The Back Of The Car"

Anyway I cant find the specific ads but here is the song with its repetitive horrible chorus.

Eion

First Grade
As Eion mentioned before " Living In The Back Of The Car " or is it "Living Of The Back Of The Car"

Anyway I cant find the specific ads but here is the song with its repetitive horrible chorus.

Ewwww! It’s a real f**king song!!!

I thought it was just one of those pisspoor jingles. That’s even worse!

Latest posts