What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sutherland gone

mave

Coach
See ya merkin.

Given 12 months notice to find a suitable replacement.
Let's hope it is a quick search.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
See ya merkin.

Given 12 months notice to find a suitable replacement.
Let's hope it is a quick search.
12 months??

Just so he gets in the World Cup and Ashes junket. Just f**k off now and take that spastic Howard with you.

Lol I mean he’s going to be so hard to replace, they can have Bernie Gurr and Max Merkin in a package deal from the Eels.

Timbo

Staff member
12 months? He doesn't even need to give 4 weeks IMO.

Don't let the door hit you, you've run this sport into the ground.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw this on Fox, Gallop being talked up as a replacemnt

JW

Coach
Praise Trumper in heaven for this glorious news. Blokes not fit to run the Maccas at Port Headland.

typicalfan

Coach
Peter Beattie loves the Cloncurry Stingrays but would love to have a crack at the top job for the Australian Croquet team.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This guys has overseen cricket become for me, my favorite sport to something I have a passing interest in.

His legacy is less cricket fans.

undertaker

Coach
With Sutherland gone, the question is will the test series vs Bangladesh in August be reinstated, as Sutherland was the one who made the decision based on a load of crap?

Just saw this on Fox, Gallop being talked up as a replacemnt
Given Gallops long relationship with News Ltd, if Gallop ever became CEO, 99% odds on that Fox would eventually get exclusive tv rights in Australia just like Sky Sports has in the UK.

Timbo

Staff member
This guys has overseen cricket become for me, my favorite sport to something I have a passing interest in.

His legacy is less cricket fans.

Yeah, this is the sad truth. His constant caving to the BCCI so that it's all India, all the time, has made it a genuinely less enjoyable sport to watch. And his final major act is to put home internationals behind a paywall.

What a total oxygen thief.